Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

food prep advice

Geoseyu

so I don’t really have time during the week with my job to food prep and it’ll be a lot easier for me to prep ahead of time and take meals to work with me and have a meal waiting for me at home
we do have a small fridge in my office and a microwave
how would you do things in my situation to food prep

so I don’t really have time during the week with my job to food prep and it’ll be a lot easier for me to prep ahead of time and take meals to work with me and have a meal waiting for me at home
you should prep on sunday chicken rice veggies

i cook a large meal on the weekends and then store the food in containers for about the next 3-4 days. then when that food runs out i fast for a day, then i go to the grocery store and buy more food and go from there

when I was competing I actually hired my own Chef to help out with food prep part time

my girlfriend prepares all my food for me that's how it should be the woman belongs in the kitchen

If it is important to u and you want it Nad enough u will make time, sometimes I'm prepping all my food at midnight by the time work is done and I get home. Find the time by any means

cook shit up on day off and take with you each day to work. Food good 5 days easy most the time

Prep on weekends,store in containers and take meals with you

Attachments

• 884B9247-B3DD-49CE-99B0-8EE28BB89B8E.jpeg
    884B9247-B3DD-49CE-99B0-8EE28BB89B8E.jpeg
    963.5 KB · Views: 65