Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glute injection isn't sore at all?????

RichVerner

V.I.P.
Silver
This may be a stupid question, but I've only pinned 4 times so far. 3 times in the front quads, and once in the upper portion of the gluteus muscle. The 3 quad Injections are still really sore from last week. (Tren ace). But the glute Injection was painless and if I try I can't even find the spot I injected a couple hours ago. Not sore at all...did I do it wrong???!!! Thanks

This may be a stupid question, but I've only pinned 4 times so far. 3 times in the front quads, and once in the upper portion of the gluteus muscle. The 3 quad Injections are still really sore from last week. (Tren ace). But the glute Injection was painless and if I try I can't even find the spot I injected a couple hours ago. Not sore at all...did I do it wrong???!!! Thanks

Quad injections are painful high pip and dangerous, dont do them. Do glute injections and shoulders, those are easiest, never put more than 2 ml in shoulder and up to 4ml in Glute, otherwise serious scar tissue.

Btw nothing you did wrong, quads are bad spots for injections

quad injections suck... very little room for error and for me, they always hurt... glutes should be a lot less painful, if at all.... without watching you its hard to say though...

Thanks so much guys. I did the quads cuz my friend is an R.N. she wouldn't do it for me but agreed to be there atleast. But, she won't do it again..so..I looked at a glute injection diagram and I'm hoping I did it right. Thanks guys

Generally glute injections are easiest. Quad injections can be just as pain free if you get the injections site and technique down

Well I thought I would try the right deltoid. I used a 23 gauge 1 1/2 inch needle. I didn't aspirate cuz I've read there are no arteries or anything I could hit ..WELL...u guys don't know me but just so u know I have shit luck. As soon as I pulled out the needle blood came quickly running down my arm. It hurt like hell. It still hurts!! And to think...the only thing I'm worried about is if the liquid gold got wasted or not. Which again, with my luck it did. Which..it's gonna be a shit day at work tomorrow. At this point I'm just so frustrated. I can't find a good spot. No really good diagrams anywhere.

Well I thought I would try the right deltoid. I used a 23 gauge 1 1/2 inch needle. I didn't aspirate cuz I've read there are no arteries or anything I could hit ..WELL...u guys don't know me but just so u know I have shit luck. As soon as I pulled out the needle blood came quickly running down my arm. It hurt like hell. It still hurts!! And to think...the only thing I'm worried about is if the liquid gold got wasted or not. Which again, with my luck it did. Which..it's gonna be a shit day at work tomorrow. At this point I'm just so frustrated. I can't find a good spot. No really good diagrams anywhere.

That's a crock. Not only are there a load there's videos on YT. You live under a rock?

it is not because it bled that you lost the product, its normal, maybe you went through a blood vessel, relax.