Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG while on TRT

lol monstro you are funny
but seriously I think you should increase the dose that might be your issue
I would even say you probably need 5000iu's within 10 days to get going
you can't turn your balls from raisins to Big just on a low dose

need to increase dosage IMO
also can use hcgenerate
hcg needs to be ran higher then that
800iu total per week is too low

Thanks bros. I thought my dosage might be too low. If I give it another try I will jack my dosage up, but I am going try HCGenerate first.

When I used that after my first SARMS cycle, I was impressed

there is honestly no need for hcg whatseover here bro.. you should always do what you feel is best for you but ive covered this with SEVERAL trt EXPERTS on my podcasts which you can check out on my channel.. i coach so many people on trt, thousands over the years, and never have them on hcg UNLESS they are attempting to regain fertility, which it is only a portion of the required formula to help... you do you but understand it is unnecessary and not something healthy nor wise long term...

there is honestly no need for hcg whatseover here bro.. you should always do what you feel is best for you but ive covered this with SEVERAL trt EXPERTS on my podcasts which you can check out on my channel.. i coach so many people on trt, thousands over the years, and never have them on hcg UNLESS they are attempting to regain fertility, which it is only a portion of the required formula to help... you do you but understand it is unnecessary and not something healthy nor wise long term...
I was waiting for you to chime in. I have not yet had a chance to watch your latest collaborative podcasts on TRT, but I will.

For me, this is all about testicle size...not fertility. I have enough kids!!! :)

However, I did not think using HCG was unhealthy if I did it intermittently while on TRT. That's interesting. I was not planning on staying on it. I see a lot of knucklehead TRT clinics prescribing both TRT and HCG in tandem long term and that makes no sense to me.

In the end, what you are saying I better get used to balls the size of peanuts. That's what I am hearing...

I can just add to what Dylan said that I have seen him discuss many times the negative effects of longer term HCG use but I watched all of his recent podcasts. The ones with David Lee and Mike Kocsis are the ones I would recommend where they really get into these disucssions

I was waiting for you to chime in. I have not yet had a chance to watch your latest collaborative podcasts on TRT, but I will.

For me, this is all about testicle size...not fertility. I have enough kids!!! :)

However, I did not think using HCG was unhealthy if I did it intermittently while on TRT. That's interesting. I was not planning on staying on it. I see a lot of knucklehead TRT clinics prescribing both TRT and HCG in tandem long term and that makes no sense to me.

In the end, what you are saying I better get used to balls the size of peanuts. That's what I am hearing...
I coach thousands and thousands of people brother... The main reason I often am tasked with fixing is people that have low testosterone, often due to using steroids too young however many issues I see are misuse of HCG as well.. Finn pointed out the two podcasts I had with TRT experts that I would recommend you watch when you have some time.. There is A LOT of enlightening things to learn... I am going to be recording part 2 with David Lee soon as well

I can just add to what Dylan said that I have seen him discuss many times the negative effects of longer term HCG use but I watched all of his recent podcasts. The ones with David Lee and Mike Kocsis are the ones I would recommend where they really get into these disucssions
I coach thousands and thousands of people brother... The main reason I often am tasked with fixing is people that have low testosterone, often due to using steroids too young however many issues I see are misuse of HCG as well.. Finn pointed out the two podcasts I had with TRT experts that I would recommend you watch when you have some time.. There is A LOT of enlightening things to learn... I am going to be recording part 2 with David Lee soon as well

Thanks fellas. I will listen to those podcasts.

I am blessed to have not screwed myself up as a result of the PED use throughout my 20's and 30's. My issue with testicle size is all about aesthetics, nothing more.

After years of suffering from decrease muscle mass, low libido, tendonitis and low energy I finally pulled the trigger and went to a legit reproductive endocrinologist that runs an anti-aging and hormone wellness clinic and he suggested responsible TRT three years ago. It then took me another two years of beating my head against a wall thinking I could treat my issues with herbal supplements. I was wrong.

I researched and researched before taking the leap and I knew my testes would shrink, but here I am 14 months in and my wife says "I miss your balls"...well...that gets a guy thinking LOL

Luckily she followed up with a nice compliment about my dick and told me how much she loves me no matter what, so it's all good.

I just thought I would toss this out there hoping the dialogue would help me reframe this and possible help others who are considering TRT.

Thanks again

Thanks fellas. I will listen to those podcasts.

I am blessed to have not screwed myself up as a result of the PED use throughout my 20's and 30's. My issue with testicle size is all about aesthetics, nothing more.

After years of suffering from decrease muscle mass, low libido, tendonitis and low energy I finally pulled the trigger and went to a legit reproductive endocrinologist that runs an anti-aging and hormone wellness clinic and he suggested responsible TRT three years ago. It then took me another two years of beating my head against a wall thinking I could treat my issues with herbal supplements. I was wrong.

I researched and researched before taking the leap and I knew my testes would shrink, but here I am 14 months in and my wife says "I miss your balls"...well...that gets a guy thinking LOL

Luckily she followed up with a nice compliment about my dick and told me how much she loves me no matter what, so it's all good.

I just thought I would toss this out there hoping the dialogue would help me reframe this and possible help others who are considering TRT.

Thanks again
@Maverick602 you know podcast is the way to go with new knowledge