Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many meals per day?

LongTong

I'm just looking to get healthier, leaner and happier with my eating habits. right now I dabble around with all kinds of diet strategies but am really curious to hear what you gurus on here do in terms of how often you eat per day? so i guess straight up how many meals/snacks do you have per day?

Everyone is going to answer this different... thats something you have to figure out for yourself based on goals/needs etc

0-2 meals for me. maybe 3 meals if i am naughty

snacking is a huge problem in America, especially snacking in front of the computer or tv.

3 meals a day and maybe a small protein shake or 2 and some fruit that's about it for me

I usually have 3 large meals and 2 smaller meals per day during the week while I train. Weekends its only 2 to 3 meals per day

If your trying to get swole as f*ck eat every 2 hours high protein. Eat meat, snack on meat and nuts and Greek yogurt. Eat slow digesting carbs like a cup of oatmeal before you train and drink only water and maybe a gatorade. keep suar and salts low if your on heavy gear

Everyone is different. What works for me is eating my first meal around 12pm. Then I typically eat dinner around 6pm. Most days that is it and others I will have something smaller on top of that. Weekends I usually switch it up so I do not get used to the same thing every single day.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N How many of you use test prop? Steroids and SARMS 20
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Winter Mega Sale Alert - Discount Up to 30% and Many More! Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 519 - How many need to do grams of Steroids? Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video The MANY Benefits of Cardio Training: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 442 IIFYM, Fasting, Organic foods, Oils, and many Diet myths busted. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #386 The best supplement for your steroid cycle: taurine, liquid chlorophyll, TUDCA and many more. Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #384 – Underground Lab reviews Geneza Pharma, Euro-Pharma, XT Labs, Balkan and many more… Steroids and SARMS 10
D how many athletes use steroids? Steroids and SARMS 6
D how many Iu's of insulin post workout? Steroids and SARMS 10
M how many cycles per year safe? Steroids and SARMS 8
B who has started a cycle and stayed on for many years? Steroids and SARMS 9
L Sarms and cheat meals Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #428 All about cooking and clean cheat meals for the bodybuilder. Steroids and SARMS 10
A I get tired after meals Steroids and SARMS 6
H managing 6 meals a day with a full time job Steroids and SARMS 8
H insulin timing around meals Steroids and SARMS 6
C do you eat large meals before weight training? Steroids and SARMS 11
K Once a week cheat meals? Steroids and SARMS 10
M Using insulin before meals Steroids and SARMS 7
D any benefit to eating more frequent meals? Steroids and SARMS 9
Richardbrown Napsgear: Can You Make Gains With Only 2 Workouts Per Week? Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Is 10,000 Steps Per Day Really Necessary? Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 457 Gym equipment and 150mg of Trenbolone per week. Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 449 Taking 3,000mg of Steroids per week and long ester use. Steroids and SARMS 18
A Using 100 mg of winstrol per day Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio #427 Testosterone 1,500mg per week and got a letter from customs. Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #413 1,000mg per week Testosterone cycles and 90's Bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli 10 miles per day… Steroids and SARMS 12
Z 10mgs clomid per day pct Steroids and SARMS 7
C running HGH only 4-5X per week Steroids and SARMS 8
L side effects from 50mgs yk-11 per day Steroids and SARMS 9
C times per week to weight train Steroids and SARMS 10
H sets per day max Steroids and SARMS 7
W 5 IUs per day of HGH for 6 months help me Steroids and SARMS 1