Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mav's Liver Log

even injectable steroids will elevate liver. people don't want to believe it

a correct trt dosage won't though. its important to run a correct dose

even injectable steroids will elevate liver. people don't want to believe it

a correct trt dosage won't though. its important to run a correct dose
You are completely right Steve. My endocrinologist said verbatim, "While testosterone injections are not directly liver toxic, a test level of 1250 can tax your liver, so we have to get that down."

In this case, I believe a number of factors contributed, but again, I am still gathering data.

If I am honest, the only thing that changed from last March to October was a 12 week SARM cycle. I was on N2Gaurd the entire time. If my liver enzymes drop after coming off of GW, it will take an act of god to convince me it was not the SARMS. However, like I said, I am not jumping to conclusions yet. I never do.

I always rely on the data. You seem to do the same. #muchrespect

i wonder what you're eating and how training if you overtrain alt/ast UP
Given my knee injury, which I will create another log for, I have DEFINITELY not been overtraining, but yes, ALT and AST levels can be taxed from overtraining. I wish it were that simple.

My diet it clean. Cleaner than ever because I am trying to get these liver issues in check and frankly, it will get back in the fighting mindset. Need to. I posted it above for the week I wrote that, but I was hitting more protein powder than normal that week. I'll post an updated diet.

I heard you were starting N2guard did you start it already or just starting it now?

Btw having high ALT AST on cycle can happen, I would not panic with it to be honest.

If being on TRT and a low dose of GW is considered 'on cycle', you are right. Issues like mine are very subjective. There is no cure-all or universal solution. Given my experience I am convinced N2Gaurd is not the protect-all/cure-all for organ health. Just my $.02 even tho many on here claim it is.

There are a ton of valuable liver protecting compounds that are not included in it.

To answer your questions, I started it a few weeks back, but I was taking TUDCA, NAC, Milk Thistle and eating clean already. Now that I stopped taking GW and stopping most of my supplements, I stopped taking N2Gaurd as well.

I need to return to baseline and retest in 3-4 weeks

can you post your diet for us
I posted what my diet was a week or so back, but I was eating more protein powder than usual the week before last because it was convenient due to work and family responsibilities. This past week a stomach bug ripped through our house, so I ate clean, but not much because I couldn't. Starting yesterday and through this coming week this will be my diet:

DIET:

Breakfast:
Overnight Oats:
mixed with almond milk, almond slices, chia seeds and a protein shake. Topped with a 2/3 cup blue berries

Lunch (every day. I love salads and never get tired of this one)
Daily salad:
Spring mix
avocado
pecans
feta cheese
red onion
red peppers
10 oz of grilled chicken breast
Olive oil and balsamic

Afternoon/ Post workout snack (three choices)
Protein Shake and handful of almonds
tuna and rice
4 hardboiled eggs and broccoli

Dinner:
8 oz chicken, venison or salmon
roasted veggies (usually Brussel sprouts, broccoli, and/or rice)

Evening snack:
protein bar or casein shake

220 gr protein
180 grams net carbs
40 gr fat

If being on TRT and a low dose of GW is considered 'on cycle', you are right. Issues like mine are very subjective. There is no cure-all or universal solution. Given my experience I am convinced N2Gaurd is not the protect-all/cure-all for organ health. Just my $.02 even tho many on here claim it is.

There are a ton of valuable liver protecting compounds that are not included in it.

To answer your questions, I started it a few weeks back, but I was taking TUDCA, NAC, Milk Thistle and eating clean already. Now that I stopped taking GW and stopping most of my supplements, I stopped taking N2Gaurd as well.

I need to return to baseline and retest in 3-4 weeks
IMO it's a mistake to stop N2guard when you have high alt ast, you should keep doing n2guard 7caps ed go with it and dont stop

As per a chat with a buddy what we do, any underlying medical issues (he has one) AND PEDS can have an affect

Oh no doubt. I totally agree with that, but that is the mystery here. No one can find a preexisting condition and the only symptom are the elevated AST/ALT levels. I will get to the bottom of this in a few weeks.

IMO it's a mistake to stop N2guard when you have high alt ast, you should keep doing n2guard 7caps ed go with it and dont stop
I hear what you are saying, but when your liver is in this state EVERY compound//supplement can tax it. it is best to micro dial in certain liver protecting compounds and/or stop taking everything all together.

I stopped the N2Gaurd because I also stopped taking GW. But I started taking milk thistle, NAC, TUDCA and Vitamin E and all "should" help my liver along with a strict diet.

Time will tell

I hear what you are saying, but when your liver is in this state EVERY compound//supplement can tax it. it is best to micro dial in certain liver protecting compounds and/or stop taking everything all together.

I stopped the N2Gaurd because I also stopped taking GW. But I started taking milk thistle, NAC, TUDCA and Vitamin E and all "should" help my liver along with a strict diet.

Time will tell
If you are on a strict diet thats going to throw off the alt ast of course i'm saying n2guard is the way for liver support I'm saddened to see you stopped it.

UPDATE: GOOD NEWS!

Liver tests NORMAL!!

In the last month, I lost 10 lbs of fat, yes, definitely fat, ate clean as a whistle, stopped all SARMS, stopped N2Gaurd and only took my TRT, Vitamin E, TUDCA, fish oil, N2SILNx, multi-vitamin and tons of black coffee (BTW black coffee is beneficial to your liver) and my levels are:

ALT - 50
AST - 38

So relieved. I have a follow up blood test in a month and in two months they will do another ultrasound of my liver.

After a ridiculous amount of research and data, I am 100% convinced the liver issues were directly caused by the SARMS I ingested and a diet that was not as clean as it could have been.

Lesson: Orals, regardless of what they are, can be toxic to your liver. Always protect it!

NOTE: Despite this experience, there is a very good chance I will take SARMS again, but in a more controlled and regulated fashion. But not for a few months at the very least. I need to get the 100% ALL CLEAR before taking any orals again.

I will update this thread when I have my next test.

Thank you for all the input.

I'm back bros. Whew.

Now...onto my knee surgery...that I had last week! LOL Not joking. Horizontal tear in my lateral right meniscus back in November. They scoped it last Wednesday and trimmed the lateral meniscus and found the medial meniscus was frayed again and trimmed that as well. Been working on my range of motion and have to say this recovery is twice as positive as my last two scopes. I have high hopes for a quick turn around.

Still paying for the sins of my youth! lol