Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

middle aged problems

cristobat

I must say after turning 40 things changed for me in the weight room, but now at 50 things are really different. my workouts are kicking my butt and when i finish working out i feel like i got hit by a baseball bat and brick lol. anyone else feel the same way and is it something i just have to adjust to or what?

You need to stretch more and take more support supplements. Add some cardazol and n2joint.

im nearing 40 and i have so many fucking nagging injuries, aches, pains etc... from all the years of abuse but it is what it is.. you either deal with it or you don't... it certainly doesnt get easier... the best thing that i can tell you is to get smarter as you get older... the more you experience, the more you see, the more you learn and so its up to you from there... you can make things easier by being smarter...

Sadly its a part of life as we get older, have you looked into sarms at all ? Specifically mk2866 or mk677 those are wonderful at helping to heal and repair and recover

You might be training too often or need a rest week. You can do a de load week with lighter weights too and work on your sleep. It could be tons of different things.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Sarms for middle aged guy Steroids and SARMS 15
U Sarms are good for middle age? Steroids and SARMS 18
C Tren stomach problems and solutions Steroids and SARMS 17
S Hgh problems and side effects Steroids and SARMS 20
K Vision problems from s4? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 447 Bodybuilders with joint problems and libido being affected by Steroids? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 431 Steroid Cycle review and low estrogen problems. Steroids and SARMS 10
Q Heart problems and steroids Steroids and SARMS 14
N Problems after a sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
P Mental problems and steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
M Problems after steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #379 How long to run Equipoise, skin problems on cycle and TB500 peptide Steroids and SARMS 4
C hgh and blood sugar problems Steroids and SARMS 7
M elbow problems on cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #359[Q/A]Deca or Test,2nd cycle,caffeine addiction?got limpy ED problems? Steroids and SARMS 5
W test cyp and erection problems Steroids and SARMS 8
G health problems on steroids Steroids and SARMS 7
B HGH injection site problems Steroids and SARMS 7
G does ipamorelin cause thyroid problems? Steroids and SARMS 6
N vision problems after taking nolvadex Steroids and SARMS 8
T winstrol joint problems Steroids and SARMS 2
1 testosterone cypionate 500mgs sleeping problems Steroids and SARMS 4
K UTI problems Steroids and SARMS 1