napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Need cycle advice? LIST YOUR GOALS

Maverick602

V.I.P.
Silver
NOTE: If you are asking for cycle advice, please list your training history, why you are considering PED's and your short and long-term goals.

I have notice a ton of new members asking How much test should I use? Should I use orals or injectables? Steroids or SARMS? Etc, etc, etc.

How can vets and mods offer custom advice and help you if we are flying blind.

Just a suggestion I thought I should share. That is all...

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
NOTE: If you are asking for cycle advice, please list your training history, why you are considering PED's and your short and long-term goals.

I have notice a ton of new members asking How much test should I use? Should I use orals or injectables? Steroids or SARMS? Etc, etc, etc.

Yes newbies do ask things without info
but thats why they are newbies

no problem we try to answer everyone

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
yup more and more information needed

Mobster

V.I.P.

Agreed. They just post a cycle and mods and reps reply without knowing the aim of the cycle

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red

bro which thread good and what bad? should list example

Maverick602

V.I.P.
Silver
the more info the better but we still answer questions no matter what and nobody should be scared to ask

Excellent point JP. I was certainly not suggesting newbies be shy about posting out of fear of being judged.

Newbies...post away. I just want to point out we need their help .....to help

Maverick602

V.I.P.
Silver
Yes newbies do ask things without info
but thats why they are newbies

no problem we try to answer everyone
No doubt bro. They don't know what they don't know, which was the purpose of my post. Not to judge or alienate, but to guide them so we can help them more effectively.

Newbies...ask whatever you want! Please. But, we can help you better if you provide your training history, why you are considering PED's and your short and long-term goals (y)

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
Yes, unfortunately, ive posted this 148,921,132,412,531,491 times over the years.. we are NOT psychics here... if you post "what should i run" etc. and offer nothing, thats like going in to buy a car and just saying "i want to buy a car" ok great, how on earth do we know if you want new/used/how many miles/price range etc...

people here are offering FREE help to everyone on their own free time... that alone says enough about how wonderful the people are here helping.. attempting to make it harder on them is just ridiculous and honestly, disrespectful, especially considering the expectations of some people out there on things they ask of the help to start with... if you seriously do not even have the comprehension to ask a question then it is likely, at least by me, to just get skipped over