Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Non injection steroid options

gamirop

I am looking from non injection steroid options. I have 2 kids at home who are young and my gf also has 2 kids and we have enough on our plate I don't need them seeing needles around the house
what are my options with using steroids that don't involve injections. Can I use a transdermal and can I use orals only? if so what do you recommend?

you can use oral only steroids man

nothing wrong with them as long as you take care of your liver which you should do on injectables too

you can do anadrol 50mg a day for 4 weeks. dbol 30mgs a day
or combine dbol + tbol for a nice stack

I am looking from non injection steroid options. I have 2 kids at home who are young and my gf also has 2 kids and we have enough on our plate I don't need them seeing needles around the house
what are my options with using steroids that don't involve injections. Can I use a transdermal and can I use orals only? if so what do you recommend?
dbol and tbol will work well for you if you want to bulk up

or to recomp tbol and winstrol
50mgs tbol ed
50mgs winstrol ed
7 caps n2guard

Oral options are available. But first speak with your doctor and carry out checks to ensure that you don't have underlying health issues. Oral AAS can put a strain on your liver, so it's important to note that. Also, talk to your trainer on what options would be best for you based on your training goals before you even go near any gear. If you are all-clear on this, then you could source your gear from UPsteroid today. We also offer free consultation with our in-house IFBB PRO. You can get info on cycle and dosage here.

tbol and anavar is for you

Oral options are available. But first speak with your doctor and carry out checks to ensure that you don't have underlying health issues. Oral AAS can put a strain on your liver, so it's important to note that. Also, talk to your trainer on what options would be best for you based on your training goals before you even go near any gear. If you are all-clear on this, then you could source your gear from UPsteroid today. We also offer free consultation with our in-house IFBB PRO. You can get info on cycle and dosage here.
sister yo so sweet.

Orals. Transdermals are piss poor.

Orals would be the option although im not a fan of oral only cycles so my advice would be to consider sarms as opposed to steroids... they are taken orally but its not like using an oral steroid... they would definitely be the best option for you

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P how to mix up non sarms family Steroids and SARMS 20
V Non weight training cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
O Non suppressive stack Steroids and SARMS 18
Sarms4Sale Huge 45% Closeout Sale! ALL NON SARMS PRODUCTS ON SALE! Steroids and SARMS 12
B Ulab HGH injection via HGH pen?? Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 33 - Injection help and help with PIP (post injection pain) Steroids and SARMS 17
U Larger cycle injection schedule Steroids and SARMS 20
P Odd injection spots? Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 469 Reduce appetite on Steroids and Swelling at the injection site. Steroids and SARMS 18
P post injection pain? Steroids and SARMS 19
N Alternate injection sites Steroids and SARMS 18
Vision Proviron (Mesterolone) was used as INJECTION as an anti-depressant, not just oral Steroids and SARMS 9
MuadDeeb Does an NPP injection typically burn? Steroids and SARMS 18
M Bad injection or something else? Steroids and SARMS 14
B Post injection lump help Steroids and SARMS 14
RichVerner Huge lump above buttcrack from injection oil won't go away!!!!!!!! Steroids and SARMS 9
RichVerner Glute injection isn't sore at all????? Steroids and SARMS 19
M deca injection schedule Steroids and SARMS 9
B first injection horrible pain Steroids and SARMS 11
Jose Cansacko Alternate injection sites Steroids and SARMS 18
H injection needle rotation Steroids and SARMS 8
MONSTRO Got a lump after injection. What should do? Steroids and SARMS 9
D Injection sites Steroids and SARMS 6
S abscess after injection Steroids and SARMS 14
B HGH injection site problems Steroids and SARMS 7
J I missed TRT injection help! Steroids and SARMS 10
M HGH injection problem Steroids and SARMS 7
A weird feeling during injection Steroids and SARMS 7
H subQ injection of HCG redness and rash Steroids and SARMS 7
J lump post injection won't go away what to do? Steroids and SARMS 1
W Running away from steroid sources Steroids and SARMS 24
Mobster Steroid Science Snippets Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Revealed: The Reality of High Steroid Doses: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Sarah Parker discusses the dark reality of female steroid use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Revealed: The biggest problem with steroid users: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Revealing Dorian Yates' Steroid Choices: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 583 - Steroid Kickstarters – are you doing it right? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Exposed: The shocking reality of steroid arrests Watch Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins discuss! Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Debunking Myths: Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins on Anabolic Steroid Laws Steroids and SARMS 17
C first cycle with test + an oral steroid Steroids and SARMS 19
Y best pre-jail steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 580 - Safe Steroid Stacks for Seniors (Boomer edition) Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 579 - Which Ancillaries Required during Steroid cycle? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 578 - Changing steroid strategy mid-cycle smart or not? Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 577 - Why the USA, Brazil, Australia and Europe high steroid use? Steroids and SARMS 19
Y hard and long training steroid run Steroids and SARMS 21
W napsgear 2 steroid stack results Steroids and SARMS 17
W good fertility steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 571 - How to Balance relationships with steroid use? Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Steroid doses, side effects and results are subjective to the person using them! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17