Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rookie needs guidance.

Diet is almost purely protein drinks. Prior to starting the diet, I wasnt eating much. Now anything more than 16oz/vol of liquid and Im so full it hurts.
Every day, 3 drinks at work with one at home.
a few times a week Ill add in about 4oz (cooked weight) of steak or 4oz of chicken.

As far as sleep, thats a different game here. I am the sole care taker for my father. I get about 5 hours of sleep a night. For about 13 years prior, I only got 1 to 1.5 hours of sleep a night. Yeah, thats not a joke or an exaggeration. 13 years straight, only 1 to 1.5 hours of sleep a night, no work/life balance. That all changed 2 years ago.
thats honestly a horrible diet to say the least... you should never depend on protein drinks for your diet like that... it needs a ton of work.. thats where a structured plan from a nutritionist would come in.. letting people out there give you generic layouts that are not conducive to YOUR needs is not going to help and likely cause you more issues... EVERYONE out there is a "diet guru" yet 98% have zero fucking clue about structuring a real diet etc.. a true dietician or someone that has done it for years and years is what you especially need... posting on the internet and asking people for help like that when it comes to diet structure is not what you would ever want... cycle help is one thing and use of these compounds, but diet, not so much... diet is the absolute most important aspect of all this

Diet is everything as Dylan said! Living off of protein drinks is not a good thing and you definitely need to get this aspect of it addressed. That is not a diet of any kind.

The issue is that it’s hard to find a good trt doctor that is worried about your health and not getting every dime from you. The reasoning most people just do it their selves. It can be trial and error but there are guys here than can help.

The issue is that it’s hard to find a good trt doctor that is worried about your health and not getting every dime from you. The reasoning most people just do it their selves. It can be trial and error but there are guys here than can

Didnt think about the $$$ game for the Dr's before I joined their program. I hate going to the Dr's, really dont trust any of them.