Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basicstero.ws all my hair gone

Jiasuekl

I’m in my mid 40’s and before you could tell i had a small bald spot on top of my head but only if looking down at me
Otherwise a full head of hair and no problems. Even when i did winstrol and tren before only had some minor hair loss
I decided to use bascstero.ws and my hair has been completely dwindled to almost nothing. It was a 12 week test and primo cycle. I think their gear is dirty that's why this is happening

Always educate yourself with reviews, user feedback threads, progress pictures etc. My preference is to stick with the most trusted places out there, and that is in all aspects of anything... my best experiences have always come with @domestic-supply.com !

I’m in my mid 40’s and before you could tell i had a small bald spot on top of my head but only if looking down at me
Otherwise a full head of hair and no problems. Even when i did winstrol and tren before only had some minor hair loss
I decided to use bascstero.ws and my hair has been completely dwindled to almost nothing. It was a 12 week test and primo cycle. I think their gear is dirty that's why this is happening
I will Start out by saying only use approved sources like UGFreak and you would not have any issues.

secondly I will say down below.

You stacked two dht derivative compounds on top of each other and seeing as you already had a small blad spot you essentially speeded up the process of your blading. Who knows if you even had test and Primo seeing as that source is bunk and not trustworthy so who knows what you actually injected.

no clue man. hard to say i am not familliar that that source

my advice is use napsgear, they got you taken care of

Sorry to hear that. Do you have any pics of how hair was before / after?

Looks like you just joined yesterday and that sponsor isn't approved so where did you find as a trusted and legit source?

Basicstero.ws has been caught selling fake or counterfeit pharmacom labs not sure which but its not real pharmacom. I'm guessing you got bad gear from them and now suffering.

read bad reviews

basicstero also listed on the supplier list as unreliable

Basicstero.ws was caught selling fake pharmacom that gives users infections why would you buy from them

your hair is gone due to dna damage caused by fake pharmacom labs you bought from basicstero

Basicstero was good at some point but they started to cut corners and save money by selling fake pharmacom and dirty gear, many infections from this lab now.

This was all said weeks ago.

stay away from these guys

go use para pharma. they are legit. Ugfreak.to is the website. real gear at a great price