Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Won't stop till we're legend! UncleZ Log!!

Running and gunning,

Highlight of the week, is fuckin food!! I've been eating so much it's fucking insane.

Meal 1, 750 caliores
3 cups rice crispy cereal, 2 scoops whey protein, generous amount of coconut oil.

Meal 2, 650 caliores
7 oz ground beef, 350 to 400g Jasmine rice. Nice amount of coconut.

Meal 3, 1,800 caliores
5 guys burgers and fries big cheeseburger and a hot dog with a Coke.

Meal 4, 650 caliores
Same as meal 2

Meal 5, 750 caliores
Same as meal 1

Meal 6, 950 caliores
Breaded Fish and potatoes, and a salad.

Meal 7, 750 caliores
Same ad meal 1 and 4.

Also drinking water, orange juice, cranberry juice throughout the day.

Everything is going smooth feelin pretty good and makin gainz!!
how much fast food you eating dude?

guys relax I think its just 1 fast food meal

Deload week..

Focusing on diet and eatting all I can. Staying lean with caliores super fuckin high. Definitely makin gainz. Fucked my self for a few weeks there.

I was feeling like I was stuck for a few months. With my increasd caliores combined with this Tren is pushin me through.

Staying strong as hell. Still pushing crazy weight for me. Feelin pretty good.

Hittin the gym every other day for this week. Then weekend off. So gym 3 days this week. Weight is still up. Weighting more then I ever have. Blood pressure is perfect. Libido is fuckin insane.

Getting a little more acne now. I was doing a little experiment cut out my E2 for 3 weeks to see if the extra estrogen would help be gain. Maybe it has or maybe its the food. But started my e2 blocker yesterday.

Still highly motivated, I've developed pretty good habits now with getting my meals in. It's not even a thought now it's part of my schedule been doing it for over a year now. I'm a little ocd with all this and it keeps me on track. I do almost they exact same thing everyday lol. I'm a psycho.

Deload week..

Focusing on diet and eatting all I can. Staying lean with caliores super fuckin high. Definitely makin gainz. Fucked my self for a few weeks there.

I was feeling like I was stuck for a few months. With my increasd caliores combined with this Tren is pushin me through.

Staying strong as hell. Still pushing crazy weight for me. Feelin pretty good.

Hittin the gym every other day for this week. Then weekend off. So gym 3 days this week. Weight is still up. Weighting more then I ever have. Blood pressure is perfect. Libido is fuckin insane.

Getting a little more acne now. I was doing a little experiment cut out my E2 for 3 weeks to see if the extra estrogen would help be gain. Maybe it has or maybe its the food. But started my e2 blocker yesterday.

Still highly motivated, I've developed pretty good habits now with getting my meals in. It's not even a thought now it's part of my schedule been doing it for over a year now. I'm a little ocd with all this and it keeps me on track. I do almost they exact same thing everyday lol. I'm a psycho.
estrogenic acne or you had gyno all along?