Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Won't stop till we're legend! UncleZ Log!!

Things are going good.

Hit my daily shot of,
Test C/ 700 a week
Deca 500 a week
Tren E 400-600 a week.

Tren E from UncleZ really pushed me over the top. I was stuck for a few weeks I felt like.

Little over one CC a day. Shots are going well. Again just need to make sure I'm going deep enough.

2 more weeks and I'm going to call it. Gainz are great packing the food in. Going to start focusing on training styles and different methods. I feel I've pretty much figured out the steroid game and how my body reacts.

I've also figured out my diet how to get lean as fuck and how to bulk.

I don't see anyone working out harder than myself. But that really don't mean shit when I'm working out around a bunch of skinny twinks. It doesn't even fucking really matter what they're doing.

I've always trained intensely as fuck but I really don't know what that even is because I've never worked out with someone who works out harder than myself.

So really going to look into some programs and really push the training extra hard. Not in terms of volume or overtraining my ectomorphic shit body. More In terms of intensity and a set program. I'm pretty much doing instinctive training right now and I'm kind of sick of it. I love routines so need to find a solid one.

Things are going good.

Hit my daily shot of,
Test C/ 700 a week
Deca 500 a week
Tren E 400-600 a week.

Tren E from UncleZ really pushed me over the top. I was stuck for a few weeks I felt like.

Little over one CC a day. Shots are going well. Again just need to make sure I'm going deep enough.

2 more weeks and I'm going to call it. Gainz are great packing the food in. Going to start focusing on training styles and different methods. I feel I've pretty much figured out the steroid game and how my body reacts.

I've also figured out my diet how to get lean as fuck and how to bulk.

I don't see anyone working out harder than myself. But that really don't mean shit when I'm working out around a bunch of skinny twinks. It doesn't even fucking really matter what they're doing.

I've always trained intensely as fuck but I really don't know what that even is because I've never worked out with someone who works out harder than myself.

So really going to look into some programs and really push the training extra hard. Not in terms of volume or overtraining my ectomorphic shit body. More In terms of intensity and a set program. I'm pretty much doing instinctive training right now and I'm kind of sick of it. I love routines so need to find a solid one.
That's strong, any orals you'll slam?