Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 1st Block Pre-Cycle Log

nice update let us know about this weekend

A little update. Been a minute. Feeling good over the last few weeks. I just got pulled off a job and should be home every night for the next few weeks so I’m going to switch some things up with training and my diet. Still sitting around 169-172lbs.

Most of my diet has been consistently the same which has helped build some structure and routine for me but like some of y’all said I need to start jamming in more protein and diversity in my meals. I’m also trying to prioritize sleep and need to really tighten up my efforts there. I work a physical job on my feet all day so I’ve just been trying to listen to my body and train smart.

Progress pics and I’ll throw up my training from last weekend in a follow up post
Lookin solid bro

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dogtrainer85 Approved Log My 1st Sustanon Dbol cycle log Steroids and SARMS 102
Maverick602 Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin) Steroids and SARMS 314
One On TRT and 1st cycle question Steroids and SARMS 30
bcbx212 Ruptured Achilles on week 9 of 1st cycle - How to proceed Steroids and SARMS 21
bcbx212 Approved Log My Opening Day - 1st Cycle - Rookie Log Steroids and SARMS 107
X 1st time trenbolone questions Steroids and SARMS 18
M 1st run with Sustanon Steroids and SARMS 21
Robertgrey Approved What was your 1st HGH cycle? Steroids and SARMS 12
Maverick602 Old Man Cycle Log - 1st SARMS Cycle - (Sarms4Sale) Steroids and SARMS 332
K Test + Primo 1st cycle Steroids and SARMS 6
Jose Cansacko 1st cycle w/ anavar Steroids and SARMS 11
C 1st cycle help please Steroids and SARMS 9
W 1st bulking cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
AdriGeyer Approved Log LeanBulk Pre-cycle Training log Steroids and SARMS 81
Y best pre-jail steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 21
AKS1234 Approved Log My Pre Anavar Diet Training Log Steroids and SARMS 282
AureliantheGreast Approved Log My Pre-Cycle training and diet Log - AureliantheGreasts Steroids and SARMS 157
D Football player needs advice on pre game steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
S First-time Pre-Test Cycle Bloodwork - 5'8 and 150 lbs 26M Steroids and SARMS 23
gates 5th cycle I plan to try and put on as much mass as possible any recommended changes pre Steroids and SARMS 20
Vision Pre-loading syringes with gear - Just know you have options with pre-fillable syringes, they are designed for this. Let's talk about it! Steroids and SARMS 15
B Sarms pre workout Steroids and SARMS 19
N true or false, steroids pre workout?? Steroids and SARMS 17
S mixing sarms and pre workouts Steroids and SARMS 7
B running bloods pre cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
B mixing sarms with pre workouts Steroids and SARMS 7
P female diuretic pre show Steroids and SARMS 9
T adding suspension pre workout? Steroids and SARMS 8
W pre-determine your AI dosage? Steroids and SARMS 8
R using HGH pre workout Steroids and SARMS 8