Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming up my 7th time through my latest workout design, and since my reps have dropped down to 5-8 it's time to develop something new.

I always bring in a new routine with a rep range of at least 12-15, and even then not to failure. This gives my tendons and joints time to heal as I focus on strict form. After all, progressive overload means nothing if your form deviates. This translates to the fact that, if you start to recruit other muscles to perform an exercise as your weight goes up your target muscle can actually end up doing less weight. This leads secondary injuries and lagging body parts.

Like Rich Piana, the man we all used to love to hate (may he know peace in his next life), used to say, "Leave the ego at the door."

Keep the cycle designs and price list requests coming. We are open for business as usual....

I wanted to post an update on my HGH cycle.

I'm coming up on the end of my 5th month of 3iu's of 1 - Stop Domestic Shop Generic HGH a day along with my TRT dose of 80mg Test E as week and continue to be in the best shape of my life. The common wisdom regarding HGH is that you don't get the full effects for 6 months or more to which I respond, "Better than this?!", we will see what that is like.

I planned on posting an update picture at the beginning of September before doing the math so, along with my end of May shot for comparison, I'll let you decide.

We have all your physique enhancing needs in stock so be sure to get the latest price list before you order.

PM me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

We got you...

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to click on this thread and spend a minute reading my posts. With all the things going on in our environments right now that may lead to the belief that the answer to our problems is "out there", bringing our focus back to physique training can be refreshing.

Just like adding weight to an exercise these daily struggles give us the opportunity to become stronger. I started a thread on this site discussing ways to train outside the gym, so please drop in there if your gym is closed at the moment. Knowing we are not alone in these struggles is a natural way to reduce anxiety and depression and stay focused on goals.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop is open for business as usual so hit me up for the latest price list and ask any questions regarding cycles and workout routines.

We are on this journey together...

There is no better way to let the week know it is going to be your bitch than to do squats on Monday morning.

It takes a particular mindset to hit it just right, but it is a portal through which you can challenge every other body part to its limit.

Basking in the after glow and sharing the joy.

PM me for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and train like never before...

Sure enough, Chest/Front and Center Deltoid/Tris were all that and more this morning. I recently increase my TRT dose to 120mg a week and plan on getting bloods done the middle of September. Walking the talk as they say...

Just 1 more official month of Summer and bulking season will be moving in. Contact me on the Wickr me app to develop your next cycle and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list for all your cycle, support, and PCT needs.

Hopefully we will be able to go out and flex in the spring without worrying about masks and social distancing.

Set clear goals and get moving...

Some days you just grind one out.

Heading for the gym this morning, not expecting anything spectacular, but looking forward to focusing on the session. There is always stuff going on but the gym gives us a place to let that all go and be in the moment. Pull motions today, Back/Rear Deltoid/Traps/Bis with a clear workout design that included a graduation in weights for every exercise over the last time.

Very naturally, I just started to slow every rep down and really squeezing at the point of full contraction, and the pump became more pronounced throughout. I turned to the mirror towards the end of the session just to pull up my t-shirt and flex my abs.

Endorphins mixed with a sense of accomplishment flowing through my whole life...

"And just for a minute, I knew what it was all about..."

Reach out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, discuss your next cycle or workout routine. I'm more then happy to share the love...

I was so focused in the gym today I forgot about the pandemic.

What's the old saying, "If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger."

Or the TOOL lyric, "I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive..."

Everything else is details.

Take a break from your daily routine and PM me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

We are open for business as usual...

I couldn't help but notice the pandemic today. The regulars in the gym were looking worried and I heard talk of pending gym closures again.

Don't let anything stop your training Bros. Do it for your health and mental health.

Now is the time to get the gear for your next cycle and strive to reach your goals.

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and never give up...

I'm getting into this rhythm of 2 days off a week.

No major changes in physique (it's been 2 weeks) but maybe a little more recovered from previous sessions. I'm still doing a 3 day split, push/pull/legs, so hitting the whole body 5 times every three weeks.

Focusing on my workout design and writing down determination weights for next session.

Walking the walk...

Feel free to connect with me here for all things enhancing including the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. You can also use the Wickr me app, where I am also buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Carpe Diem...

Keep the price list requests coming Bros.

It's great to see everyone designing there workout plans and cycles.

Now is the time to determine to break through and win.

PM me here of use the Wickr me app to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in.

Don't delay your success....

Thanx for stopping by to check my latest post.

Sometimes insightful and entertaining, sometimes just business; either way, I enjoy being a member of the community and being a reliable source of information and top quality physique enhancing products.

I check my PM's here regularly or you can go straight to the Wickr me app for even faster responses. Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can choose from our wide selection of everything you could ever want to include in a cycle.

We are on this journey together,

What does the weekend even mean when we have been navigating this crazy situation brought on by a pandemic?

The only way I have known for sure what day is through these times is being aware of what body parts I'm training on that day.

Somebody else: Hey Buddha, what are you doing on Labor Day?
Me: What day of the week is that?
Them: Monday
Me: Legs! Monday is legs day...

Time is fleeting. Get in shape now, avoid the post pandemic rush...

Don't forget to connect with me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, or use the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder

Thanx for stopping by going2cycle.

Checking out BigLexi's physique shot, and you may also notice RickRock posted an updated photo.

With the one's cbbram and I put up over the past month that makes the whole 1 - Stop Domestic Shop crew showing the results of our top quality gear.

In fact, I will be posting an new photo at beginning of September, and I am putting the final touches on it with training and diet as you read this.

There is no denying actual proof.

Contact one of us for the tests 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the club.

What are you waiting for?

Every once in a while I find myself daydreaming about the old Arnold "super setting opposite body parts" approach, and it started happening again this past weekend.

Now it's just a matter of designing the routines based on

Day 1 - Chest/Back
Day 2 - Shoulders with limited triceps involvement
Day 3 - Arms
Day 4 - Legs

Keeping the tris out of shoulders is the only way to ensure they are fresh for arms day, so it is mostly raises with dumb bells and/or cables. Front/Center Deltoids, sometimes giant set Front/Center/Rear, and of course Rear Deltoid/Traps.

Anyway, I hope your training is all of that and more. PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, or use my name, buddhabuilder, to find me on the Wickr app.

Never give up...

Dialing in nutrition for a cut...

I'm just not very good at math, so when I have tried to come up with a clear formula to bring out definition I would end up throwing the calculator across the room and ordering out for pizza (not my most enlightened moments, but the Rock eats 7 pizzas for a cheat meal so...whatever).

The approach I use now is simple and effective. I make a point of being hungry for extended periods throughout the day. And there you have it...

I use the mirror and the scale in order to ensure I am not losing too much muscle mass while at th same time increasing definition.

New photo coming up beginning of September so stay tuned...

And meanwhile, connect with me here or on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Whether you are tweaking your cut and planning a bulk, we have everything you need...

I just watched a Doug Brignole video where he supersets chest and back starting at 50 reps each. Yea, that's a total of 100 reps in the first back to back superset.

My response?

Game on Bros!

I got this...

Not sure if anyone else here has done a really high rep workout routine but I will tell you up front, it is a whole new level of intensity.

From the get go, chest/back supersetting at 50 reps each. Yes, that's 100 reps in the first 4 minutes of training. And I'm not talking about some poor form crossfit reps (not dissing crossfit, just making an observation). These were steady, controlled reps with a pause at the bottom and at least a small squeeze at the top. 12 sets, with reps going like 50, 40, 30, 20, a couple 10's, took me about 50 minutes with 2 minutes in between each superset.

It was challenging, but just the beginning as I will eventually drop the reps down to 8 or even 6.

Adapt, improvise, and overcome...

Keep the requests coming for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price lists here or on the Wickr me app where I am also buddhabuilder.

Let's do this...

With the first cool mornings in late August you can't help but think about bulking.

Wearing thicker, looser clothing to stay warm gives you a great opportunity to put on the extra pounds it takes to increase muscle size.

PM me here to talk about bulking cycles or use the Wickr app for even faster responses. And make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to get your order in.

Your ideal physique awaits...

Gear is not magic.

Anyone who follows my posts has heard (heard? Whatever...) say something like this. Always in response to someone asking how much size they will gain from a cycle, or how defined they'll get. We all know, it depends on your training and diet. Quality gear and responsible cycles of course help, but they don't do the work for you.

But there I was, with the best definition ever after 3 months on 1 - Stop Domestic Shop generic HGH (check my photo on my June 1st post), and apparently I figured, "That's it! I can eat as much as I want now due to this magic elixir."

2 months later I realized, "Not so much." It's not like I went crazy, and I did get fuller, but I lost some definition. So here I am, dialing it in for a new photo at the beginning of September, and enjoying the struggle.

All 1 - Stop Domestic Shop products are top quality so you can design your cycles and order with confidence.

Connect with me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses, and watch this space.

Status
Not open for further replies.