Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CBD oil truth

majorhas

I see more and more places selling CBD oils at like markets that i go to or even at the supermarket on the shelf. seems to be too good to be true that they sell for $15 for a small amount of it. isn't this stuff supposed to be much more expensive? has anyone tried it and if so what was your honest opinion?

Usual bottle 1 month supply of CBD 1000mgs bottle or so is around 79-99$/bottle. It's a good price because it's a hard way to make cbd.

it is too good to be true. those cheap cbd oils are extremely diluted and are a scam IMO

if you want the legit stuff you gotta go to a clinic

I have tried the sublingual cbd.....$80 per bottle with a prescription in my state...it did nothing. I went back to my doc....he said that only about 40% of the sublingual liquid actually gets absorbed. He prescribed me the CBD vape. I vaped as a long as I could and had to stop due to it was making me cough too much....felt pressure on my lungs...definitely not healthy. Even with the highest dosing in the vape form, I felt nothing as far as my aches and pains went. It may work for some people but not me.

I have tried the sublingual cbd.....$80 per bottle with a prescription in my state...it did nothing. I went back to my doc....he said that only about 40% of the sublingual liquid actually gets absorbed. He prescribed me the CBD vape. I vaped as a long as I could and had to stop due to it was making me cough too much....felt pressure on my lungs...definitely not healthy. Even with the highest dosing in the vape form, I felt nothing as far as my aches and pains went. It may work for some people but not me.
vaping anything is a bad idea.

Is it actual CBD or is it hemp oil? I'm not sure, but I don't think it's "illegal" (yet) to sell plain hemp oil as CBD oil. I've seen a few products say CBD that were just cold pressed hemp oil.... Huge difference. As was said, you're gonna spend around 80-100$ for a legit product.