Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chest bouncing in gym

Jedidah

I am a newb at this big gym in town
I notice everytime a guy finishes his set he jumps up from the bench or machine and looks at himself in the mirror and flexes or bounces his chest up and down.
Is this a thing they learned from social media or something? I am confused what it means, seems stupid to me

I think that is poor etiquette and unsportsmanlike. do that sort of thing at home in front of the mirror, not in front of everyone for attention. nobody cares

I am a newb at this big gym in town
I notice everytime a guy finishes his set he jumps up from the bench or machine and looks at himself in the mirror and flexes or bounces his chest up and down.
Is this a thing they learned from social media or something? I am confused what it means, seems stupid to me
Does it matter?

bro after a big lift i take shirt off and dance for about 1 minute. don't throw a flag on me bish cuz you jelly. then i put shirt on and get back to work next set

I try not to pay attention to other people in the gym. They are mostly just in there to talk and try to pr everyday