Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you shadow other lifters at the gym?

Vudoi

I had a question about shadowing other people at the gym. That is to get to the gym and find the most jacked person and just shadow their workout.
Is this something practical or is this something that you think is a waste of time?
I’m super curious to hear some opinions because I started to do this and I find that my workouts become more fun and better

I had a question about shadowing other people at the gym. That is to get to the gym and find the most jacked person and just shadow their workout.
Is this something practical or is this something that you think is a waste of time?
I’m super curious to hear some opinions because I started to do this and I find that my workouts become more fun and better
no
you should have your own training
dont shadow, thats shady

most people at the gym have no clue what they are doing

just cause someone is muscular doesn't mean a thing. pros in every sport have coaches TELL THEM what to do because they have no clue about anything except they have great genetics

There isn't really any of those people in my gym. Most people are average Joe's. I stand out there. but never really did that stuff anyways even in my early years. I put my research in early and learned a lot. I keep to myself at the gym and that's how I like it

i am a coach and my clients who are pros trust me to make sure they are taken care of

some people will get uncomfortable if you follow them around like that

I think you will be fine watching on certain sets but don't follow people around that's weird

depending on where you work out it makes more sense to just ask questions

some dudes don't want to be bothered why there are lifting keep that in mind and respect that

I've seen people do that with my workouts and it actually annoys me lol, only because I'd rather a person come up to me and learn from me first hand instead of weirdly staring at me for 60 minutes and then do what I'm doing.

No
Never