Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fasting every other day

gamblyt

Looking to change up my diet and try something different and was reading about every other day fasting protocols and wanted to see how you would structure meal timing during this. would i eat all day on Monday then fast all day tuesday? or do i eat a certain way on monday and time restrict things on tuesday?

you would fast on monday, then eat 3 moderate meals on tuesday, then fast wednesday, then eat 3 moderate meals on thursday etc etc

it is a great strategy to boosting insulin sensitivity and helping with gut health. and you would also spur autophagy

this strategy is perfectly fine for bodybuilders or weight lifters.

This protocol is becoming more and more common. Mentally it helps you get through your fasting days because you know you will eat the next day. This can be an easy way to build up to longer fasts like 3-5 days.

you would fast on monday, then eat 3 moderate meals on tuesday, then fast wednesday, then eat 3 moderate meals on thursday etc etc

it is a great strategy to boosting insulin sensitivity and helping with gut health. and you would also spur autophagy

this strategy is perfectly fine for bodybuilders or weight lifters.
When you say “ fast” are you talking zero calories....for what length of time?

I typically eat my last meal at 9pm sleep 8 hours than hit the gym by noon no food in my system train for and hour than eat afterwards

When you say “ fast” are you talking zero calories....for what length of time?
there are different types of fasting

water fasting: no food, just water allowed
dry fasting: no food or water allowed
time restricted eating: eating food in a window (ala intermittent fasting)

check out the fasting podcast from evolutionary.org where we talk about it all

Thx for the info
check these links out man.

https://www.evolutionary.org/my-19-day-water-fast-story/

it is VERY important you learn the proper ways to fast as a tool in bodybuilding and health. there is TMI (too much info) out there on the subject. that is why i have spent the past few years adding lots of content on the subject. a lot of people have been following my protocols successfully and have literally changed their physiques overnight like they never would have been able to without learning fasting. it is a huge weapon that everyone should be doing

after you have looked through that, if you have any questions on it feel free to post a thread or get my attention, will be happy to answer them.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 588 - New studies on Fasting Benefits - longevity Steroids and SARMS 21
R Long water fasting and sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 32 - Fasting strategies, bulking and cutting Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 442 IIFYM, Fasting, Organic foods, Oils, and many Diet myths busted. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #410 Morning Depression, Night Anxiety And New Fasting Methods. Steroids and SARMS 12
B Fasting on MK677 Steroids and SARMS 13
S heartburn cured from fasting? Steroids and SARMS 4
M is fasting something new? Steroids and SARMS 6
S fasting and the thyroid Steroids and SARMS 5
V intermittent fasting and ketones Steroids and SARMS 5
D does fasting burn lean muscle? Steroids and SARMS 10
J nausea while fasting Steroids and SARMS 6
T irregular heartbeat and fasting Steroids and SARMS 5
M have a hard time fasting due to insulin resistance? Steroids and SARMS 7
M tough time getting into ketosis when fasting Steroids and SARMS 6
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #364-Big Fasting Diet Episode (no food 19days?!?!) Steroids and SARMS 7
M bone broth okay while fasting? Steroids and SARMS 6
G fasting while working night shift Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #355 – Hater comments on YT: Testosterone,Fasting,Ric Drasin,Death Cycles Steroids and SARMS 6
C first time fasting Steroids and SARMS 9
K fasting for 24 hours Steroids and SARMS 16
P how much weight can i lose when fasting? Steroids and SARMS 8
D fasting during season Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary Podcast #331[Q&A]Steroid users and prostate – dangers! fasting and more Steroids and SARMS 6
W intermittent fasting on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 9
T can fasting increase HGH? Steroids and SARMS 1
Richard Brown NapsGear Get Ready for NapsGear Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 0
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #12 : Rest Periods That EVERY Elite Bodybuilder Needs! Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for NapsGear Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: The 6 Squat Types Every Lifter Should Know Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: 2 Things Every Steroid User Needs Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Every way to contact Dylan Gemelli, New Website News, UPDATES and MORE!! Steroids and SARMS 17
J Every post is GW this or that Steroids and SARMS 13
C first PED sarms every 21 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
L Every cycle my base test levels drop Steroids and SARMS 7
S gotta eat every 2-3 hours or else? Steroids and SARMS 7