Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish oil vs. krill oil

SXavier

I am researching about different types of oils that come for the ocean. I know that Coral Calcium is better than regular calcium and I know that sea plants can be better than land plants. I came across fish oil and krill oil and reading about their advantages, just curious which one do you guys like to use and why

I am researching about different types of oils that come for the ocean. I know that Coral Calcium is better than regular calcium and I know that sea plants can be better than land plants. I came across fish oil and krill oil and reading about their advantages, just curious which one do you guys like to use and why
I don't believe coral calcium is anything more than hype

BS. Insert the word - some. Which means the opposite is true too.

The differences between them are negligible. Just pick one. I use fish oil due to it being more cost efficient