Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intermittent fasting on steroids?

I am thinking of changing my diet on my cycle. I want to start IF intermittent fasting like dont eat 16 hours per day and eat 8 hours where I get a lot of protein. Would this be good for gains? muscle gains.

you can try it and see how it works... some people swear by it and others, not so much... i know it works but its not for everyone so YOU have to decide where it fits for you through trial and error

Well just so that there's no misunderstanding, IF is a protocol not diet. So it is still possible to do IF and not lose any weight. That said, when used properly in conjunction with a calorie restricted diet, it is a good way for many to help them to achieve their dieting goals. As to gaining muscle? I don't think so. If you're on a diet you're not going to gaining anything. The best you can do is limit the amount of muscle you will lose.

It is definitely worth a try. Those that do well on it, do extremely well. Worst case, you just switch it up if you don't like that way of eating.

I had great success with it in the past. It's great for getting lean or recomp. You can gain muscle on it too but a traditional diet can definitely give more muscle gain.

I don't recommend it. Steroids generally cause blood glucose issues and intermittent fasting will just make it worse.

anabolic steroids increase insulin resistance over time. especially the harsher ones like tren for example.

time restricted eating will increase insulin SENSITIVITY, so it is a must if you use steroids. however i will agree that if you are used to the american style of eating every 2 hours starting to fast while on steroids is not a smart idea. get your body switched first, then you can add steroids to the mix

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V intermittent fasting and ketones Steroids and SARMS 5
S how to intermittent fast? Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 588 - New studies on Fasting Benefits - longevity Steroids and SARMS 21
R Long water fasting and sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 32 - Fasting strategies, bulking and cutting Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 442 IIFYM, Fasting, Organic foods, Oils, and many Diet myths busted. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #410 Morning Depression, Night Anxiety And New Fasting Methods. Steroids and SARMS 12
B Fasting on MK677 Steroids and SARMS 13
S heartburn cured from fasting? Steroids and SARMS 4
M is fasting something new? Steroids and SARMS 6
S fasting and the thyroid Steroids and SARMS 5
D does fasting burn lean muscle? Steroids and SARMS 10
J nausea while fasting Steroids and SARMS 6
T irregular heartbeat and fasting Steroids and SARMS 5
M have a hard time fasting due to insulin resistance? Steroids and SARMS 7
M tough time getting into ketosis when fasting Steroids and SARMS 6
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #364-Big Fasting Diet Episode (no food 19days?!?!) Steroids and SARMS 7
M bone broth okay while fasting? Steroids and SARMS 6
G fasting while working night shift Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #355 – Hater comments on YT: Testosterone,Fasting,Ric Drasin,Death Cycles Steroids and SARMS 6
C first time fasting Steroids and SARMS 9
K fasting for 24 hours Steroids and SARMS 16
P how much weight can i lose when fasting? Steroids and SARMS 8
G fasting every other day Steroids and SARMS 11
D fasting during season Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary Podcast #331[Q&A]Steroid users and prostate – dangers! fasting and more Steroids and SARMS 6
T can fasting increase HGH? Steroids and SARMS 1
B which steroids work for those who are recomping? Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 65 - Top 5 steroids in 2023 Exposed Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 589 - Dealing with a spouse who uses steroids, how? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Confronting the Dangers of Unregulated Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
W Do you look better or worse on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
W blood pressure high on steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
M steroids making me huff and puff Steroids and SARMS 20
C best steroids for appetite increase? Steroids and SARMS 24
N Worst experiences using steroids ??!! Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 581 - What steroids do you dislike? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Stacking oral steroids facts and thoughts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
R how to use steroids to cut down! Steroids and SARMS 20
N Between cycle steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
T I want a baby and to use steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
S ex army man, wants steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
R gained 40 pounds on steroids but now got issues Steroids and SARMS 21
X steroids for straight cutting Steroids and SARMS 22
F 3 steroids for recomp including tren Steroids and SARMS 22
T Best steroids to run ahead of a big cycle? Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli Video Kickstarting your cycle with SARMS instead of oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #37 - Which Oral Steroids with HGH? by Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16