Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin)

UPDATE - Day 22

I lowered my TB-500 dose from the loading phase @750mcg daily to 500mcg daily.
BPC-157 dosage holding at 500mcg/day 250 in each knee

Effects:
The long and short of it is my knees feel better. In fact, everything seems to feel better. I cannot deny this. Now...do I still have an occasional bad day where shit hurts? Yes, but I feel better.

Less aches and pains head to toe and my knees feel better.

Now...it is important to point out most of my knee pain is related to meniscus tears and some arthritis.m BPC-157 is said to help with arthritis and ligament and tendon repair, but there is only a little evidence of meniscus(cartilage) improvement. Based on what I have read of course, as I am not a medical professional.

Better...is better...period.
great to hear bro. sounds about where I am at with my shoulder.

1 Month Update

Still running the regenerative/healing peptides, but as planned, if feeling solid, I was going to kick off my first "cycle" in a while.

Current doses:
Ongoing
BPC-157 - 250mcg each knee every day
TB-500 250mcg each day

New Entry this week
Semorelin - 100mcg every day (I started this two days ago)
Pharmaqo Sustanon 250 - .5ml every third day
Ultima Enthanate 250 - .5ml every third day
Anastrozol - 1 mg/week (increased from .5 mg/week on TRT)

TRT Dose
Hikma Cyp 200 - .225ml evert third day

The semorelin is a relatively low dosage, but since this is the first time using the compound (like any new compound for me) I start low and build up.

Effects:
Knees feel solid as long as I continue to do the KOT/ATG program.
I believe I am experiencing less systemic inflammation due to the TB-500

Semorelin dosage may have improved sleep slightly. If effects/side-effects are constant this week, I will increase the dose to 150mcg/day next week.

My weights are up. Hack squat this week hit 600lbs x4 for my last set

Picked up 100lb dumbbells this week for the first time in 20 years and hit my last set for 4 reps.

Overall I like the Huberman Foundational Fitness Split, but I made it my own. Hitting legs one day per week is not cutting it for me. My legs need to be hammered twice, so on Friday's my HIIT day (basically my sprinting day), I folded in another 6 sets of heavy legs after I have 15 minutes to recover from my sprints. I think it is working.

Cold Exposure: I have been taking morning cold showers for months - 3-4 minutes at a clip. It has been a game changer. This could be why I feel less inflammation as well along with the TB-500.

However, this week I upped my game and started to cold plunge. Holy fucking shit is that intense. LOVE IT. 3-4 minutes per session. Two sections so far this week.

DIET
I am eating clean, but not counting my macros. I am not bulking or cutting technically, just eating healthy. Hitting 250grams protein a day, around 150 grams of carbs and about 70 grams of fat.
Chicken, venison, salmon, eggs
avocados, kale, whole wheat pasta, feta cheese, spinach, blueberries, broccoli, Brussel sprouts pretty much covers it

More to come...

1 Month Update

Still running the regenerative/healing peptides, but as planned, if feeling solid, I was going to kick off my first "cycle" in a while.

Current doses:
Ongoing
BPC-157 - 250mcg each knee every day
TB-500 250mcg each day

New Entry this week
Semorelin - 100mcg every day (I started this two days ago)
Pharmaqo Sustanon 250 - .5ml every third day
Ultima Enthanate 250 - .5ml every third day
Anastrozol - 1 mg/week (increased from .5 mg/week on TRT)

TRT Dose
Hikma Cyp 200 - .225ml evert third day

The semorelin is a relatively low dosage, but since this is the first time using the compound (like any new compound for me) I start low and build up.

Effects:
Knees feel solid as long as I continue to do the KOT/ATG program.
I believe I am experiencing less systemic inflammation due to the TB-500

Semorelin dosage may have improved sleep slightly. If effects/side-effects are constant this week, I will increase the dose to 150mcg/day next week.

My weights are up. Hack squat this week hit 600lbs x4 for my last set

Picked up 100lb dumbbells this week for the first time in 20 years and hit my last set for 4 reps.

Overall I like the Huberman Foundational Fitness Split, but I made it my own. Hitting legs one day per week is not cutting it for me. My legs need to be hammered twice, so on Friday's my HIIT day (basically my sprinting day), I folded in another 6 sets of heavy legs after I have 15 minutes to recover from my sprints. I think it is working.

Cold Exposure: I have been taking morning cold showers for months - 3-4 minutes at a clip. It has been a game changer. This could be why I feel less inflammation as well along with the TB-500.

However, this week I upped my game and started to cold plunge. Holy fucking shit is that intense. LOVE IT. 3-4 minutes per session. Two sections so far this week.

DIET
I am eating clean, but not counting my macros. I am not bulking or cutting technically, just eating healthy. Hitting 250grams protein a day, around 150 grams of carbs and about 70 grams of fat.
Chicken, venison, salmon, eggs
avocados, kale, whole wheat pasta, feta cheese, spinach, blueberries, broccoli, Brussel sprouts pretty much covers it

More to come...
Supplements:

N2Gaurd - 7 pills daily
NAC 100mg
TUDCA ? can't recall, but it is the recommended dose
Vitamin E 400iu
Fish Oil
L-Tyrosine
BCAA's
Vitamin D 3000

Off the top of my head, I think that is accurate
@Maverick602 nice Love the n2guard addition