Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin)

I appreciate everyone's input. Pushing through is not a smart option for me anymore. I learned that lesson the hard way. I always listen to my body and make adjustments regardless of my goals. When I was in my 20's to 30's I pushed to and past capacity, but when I hit 40, I realized you cannot beat Father Time, but if you work with him...you can still be an animal.

I have had more MRI's on my knees than I care to think about. I know what the problem is. A bit of arthritis and a couple of other issues. I may have another tear in my left medial meniscus, but I can't do shit about it right now. Just working around this stuff.

UPDATE:

Weights are still increasing. Stiff legged deads I hit at 225 for 6 on my last of four sets and pushed my Hack squat to 650. I am not going to failure with my leg workouts because I lift solo and I am also timid about my knee structure and health considering my knee surgery/pain history.

It totally sucks because I know I am hindering my leg growth because of this. Had some pain in my left knee today so I did not push too hard, but the next time my knees are feeling solid and pain free on leg day, I am going to go to failure and see what happens. Fucking hate old nagging injuries causing me to be timid. I hate hedging my bets. I am usually all in, but at 50, I have to bs smart.

Sides:
The only side effect I can see so far is water retention. I can see a little water in my face, but I had a hard core sock ring on my calf today by 2 PM that was a clear indication of water retention. I increased my anastrozole dosage to .5mg 2x per week at the end of my first week, but I am going to bump it up to 1.5mg total.

Blood work appointment next week sometime. I want to know my numbers before continuing past two weeks, although 2 weeks might not be enough time for my test and estrogen numbers to level out because of the esters in Sustanon. I might wait till week three to get bloods.

More to come...
hacksquats real deal

UPDATE:

Weights keep rising.

Hit 1000lbs on Leg Press today for my last set of 4 and did a ten set drop set and was COOKED!!!
In the end, regardless of my training program, I need to hit legs twice a week. Once session quad dominant and one session ham/glute dominant in order for me to see gains. It is just the way my body is built. That said, I am revising my training program over the weekend to accommodate this and to accommodate a few other deficiencies. Scheduling pressures have resulted in me missing at least once cardio session per week and doing one day of upper body (chest, back and shoulders) is WAY too much for my body to handle right now. I am not recovering quick enough from that session so I need to break it up.

PLUS...the Sustanon has totally kicked in and my pumps are painful. I have not felt like this in 20 years, which makes sense because I have not hit Sustanon in 20 years LOL

Having a tough time controlling the water retention which is most likely the cause of the insane pumps, and I am not a fan.

I am watching potassium/sodium intake ratio and drinking coconut water like it's my job...also taking Diurex over the counter diuretic, but it is just taking the edge off of the water retention.

Admittedly, I fell off the wagon a couple times this week regarding my diet. My wife wanted to go to dinner for VDay and my salt intake during that meal was excessive.

Other than Lasix, does anything work better these days? I don't want to get back into Lasix...that is dangerous if you are not watching your water and electrolyte intake like a hawk and I am not competing.

Checking BP twice a day.
BP is elevated to roughly 130/75 daily, which I hate. My BP is historically perfect, so I feel this.

Joints feeling better (now that I am back on UL peptides)

Adding NPP to the mix for my joints crossed my mind. Just kicking the idea around.

Per my goals...I am trying to gain 5-10 lbs of muscle total over the next 6 weeks (now roughly 2 weeks into an 8 week cycle), then back to TRT and probably SARMS for 4 weeks before a cutting cycle of Enthanate and (something else)...No DHT derivatives because I am prone to hair loss, but I want to add something in. Thinking Equipoise, but that can jack my appetite and during a cutting phase that might suck.

Just throwing some thoughts out for what's to come.

UPDATE:

Weights keep rising.

Hit 1000lbs on Leg Press today for my last set of 4 and did a ten set drop set and was COOKED!!!
In the end, regardless of my training program, I need to hit legs twice a week. Once session quad dominant and one session ham/glute dominant in order for me to see gains. It is just the way my body is built. That said, I am revising my training program over the weekend to accommodate this and to accommodate a few other deficiencies. Scheduling pressures have resulted in me missing at least once cardio session per week and doing one day of upper body (chest, back and shoulders) is WAY too much for my body to handle right now. I am not recovering quick enough from that session so I need to break it up.

PLUS...the Sustanon has totally kicked in and my pumps are painful. I have not felt like this in 20 years, which makes sense because I have not hit Sustanon in 20 years LOL

Having a tough time controlling the water retention which is most likely the cause of the insane pumps, and I am not a fan.

I am watching potassium/sodium intake ratio and drinking coconut water like it's my job...also taking Diurex over the counter diuretic, but it is just taking the edge off of the water retention.

Admittedly, I fell off the wagon a couple times this week regarding my diet. My wife wanted to go to dinner for VDay and my salt intake during that meal was excessive.

Other than Lasix, does anything work better these days? I don't want to get back into Lasix...that is dangerous if you are not watching your water and electrolyte intake like a hawk and I am not competing.

Checking BP twice a day.
BP is elevated to roughly 130/75 daily, which I hate. My BP is historically perfect, so I feel this.

Joints feeling better (now that I am back on UL peptides)

Adding NPP to the mix for my joints crossed my mind. Just kicking the idea around.

Per my goals...I am trying to gain 5-10 lbs of muscle total over the next 6 weeks (now roughly 2 weeks into an 8 week cycle), then back to TRT and probably SARMS for 4 weeks before a cutting cycle of Enthanate and (something else)...No DHT derivatives because I am prone to hair loss, but I want to add something in. Thinking Equipoise, but that can jack my appetite and during a cutting phase that might suck.

Just throwing some thoughts out for what's to come.
@Maverick602 what did you eat on Vday?

lasix? NO WAY! bro use some otc like dandelion root , how about 1 day dry fasting 24 hours no food or water? will clean up subq water imo.

5-10lbs of muscle in 6 weeks? not likely but 2lbs possible you have to go slow at your age.