Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin)

monstros says cold showers what i do, i don't even have hot water most times lol
My cold showers are not in any way for hygiene...just cold exposure. I tried to actually wash in the freezing cold before and my skin would not stop itching for an hour. Not sure why.....assuming it had something to do with my pores being closed off while using soap. It was weird

cold plunge is no joke we used to have to do that in high school as punishment
Ahaha. I have done intentional cold exposure a few times in my life. One was punishment, one was rehab, and once and currently now it is about mental toughness and longevity.

It shows you what you are made of, I can tell you that.

UPDATE:

First full week into my test cycle and damn my strength is already increasing quite a bit. However, my BP feels like it shot up yesterday. Not good. It felt elevated last night and I even had a bit of flushing/redness in my face last night and this morning.

I hit the gym and hammered calves and arms and the sauna for 30 minutes and it still felt elevated, but when I got home I checked my BP and it was 117/75 and 119/78 ten minutes apart as I was sitting down.

Excellent BP, but it is odd I feel like it is elevated.

Going to keep an eye on it.

UPDATE:

First full week into my test cycle and damn my strength is already increasing quite a bit. However, my BP feels like it shot up yesterday. Not good. It felt elevated last night and I even had a bit of flushing/redness in my face last night and this morning.

I hit the gym and hammered calves and arms and the sauna for 30 minutes and it still felt elevated, but when I got home I checked my BP and it was 117/75 and 119/78 ten minutes apart as I was sitting down.

Excellent BP, but it is odd I feel like it is elevated.

Going to keep an eye on it.
@Maverick602 when you get stronger, BP can go up.

Did you test the BP a few days in a row? I only see 1 day lets see a few days with this and a few pics of the BP machine.

How about training updates?

@Maverick602 when you get stronger, BP can go up.

Did you test the BP a few days in a row? I only see 1 day lets see a few days with this and a few pics of the BP machine.

How about training updates?

I checked BP twice today and it is perfectly normal even though, at times, it felt elevated today.

Related, I believe I may have a sinus infection, which can certainly make the head feel like BP is elevated. I bet that was it.

UPDATE:

Weights are still increasing. Stiff legged deads I hit at 225 for 6 on my last of four sets and pushed my Hack squat to 650. I am not going to failure with my leg workouts because I lift solo and I am also timid about my knee structure and health considering my knee surgery/pain history.

It totally sucks because I know I am hindering my leg growth because of this. Had some pain in my left knee today so I did not push too hard, but the next time my knees are feeling solid and pain free on leg day, I am going to go to failure and see what happens. Fucking hate old nagging injuries causing me to be timid. I hate hedging my bets. I am usually all in, but at 50, I have to bs smart.

Sides:
The only side effect I can see so far is water retention. I can see a little water in my face, but I had a hard core sock ring on my calf today by 2 PM that was a clear indication of water retention. I increased my anastrozole dosage to .5mg 2x per week at the end of my first week, but I am going to bump it up to 1.5mg total.

Blood work appointment next week sometime. I want to know my numbers before continuing past two weeks, although 2 weeks might not be enough time for my test and estrogen numbers to level out because of the esters in Sustanon. I might wait till week three to get bloods.

More to come...

UPDATE:

Weights are still increasing. Stiff legged deads I hit at 225 for 6 on my last of four sets and pushed my Hack squat to 650. I am not going to failure with my leg workouts because I lift solo and I am also timid about my knee structure and health considering my knee surgery/pain history.

It totally sucks because I know I am hindering my leg growth because of this. Had some pain in my left knee today so I did not push too hard, but the next time my knees are feeling solid and pain free on leg day, I am going to go to failure and see what happens. Fucking hate old nagging injuries causing me to be timid. I hate hedging my bets. I am usually all in, but at 50, I have to bs smart.

Sides:
The only side effect I can see so far is water retention. I can see a little water in my face, but I had a hard core sock ring on my calf today by 2 PM that was a clear indication of water retention. I increased my anastrozole dosage to .5mg 2x per week at the end of my first week, but I am going to bump it up to 1.5mg total.

Blood work appointment next week sometime. I want to know my numbers before continuing past two weeks, although 2 weeks might not be enough time for my test and estrogen numbers to level out because of the esters in Sustanon. I might wait till week three to get bloods.

More to come...
@Maverick602 well you be careful because injuries can come back so go slow step by step

you have any pics for us bloat wise? like hows that looking
btw no sharing of sustanon bottle pic?