Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Domestic Supply cycle Log

last few days you doing cardio?
Haven’t been able to do any cardio cause my wife and I just got back home on Monday. Our first child was born 02/23/23. We have a son now!!! I’ve been having to help her a lot since the baby was born but I will be back to training Jiu Jitsu Monday through Thursday starting next week.

can you keep sharing diet and training please
and when you pin too
I pin Anomass 1ml on Sunday but this is going to change starting this coming Sunday to .5ml . I pin the Ultima Test Prop on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 1ml. I’m going to start pinning Anomass .5ml on Sunday and . 5ml on Wednesday every week starting this Sunday, in hopes of having less pip.

please share diet and training more
Training has been off due to recently having a baby who was born last Thursday, but I’ve still managed to get 100 pushups and 100 sit-ups a day in even when at the hospital. We are back home now so today I did some chest workouts. Mainly bench press. I did the bar 45 lbs for 5 sets of 20 for a total of 100. I also did 100 pull-ups today which I do 10 sets of 10 just through out the day. I also have a pair of 20lb dumbbells and did bicep curls for 5 sets of 20 for a total of 100 bicep curls. Just getting back at it after some days off with the family.

Took this picture on Monday. I weighed myself before the picture. I’m 170lbs now at the beginning of week 4 of this cycle. When I started this cycle I was a super shredded lean 155lbs. I’m up 15 pounds and still look pretty lean. Thank you domestic supply 🙏. The best quality and best service.

Attachments

• 7D246060-64A6-4459-8293-921BAC402771.jpeg
    7D246060-64A6-4459-8293-921BAC402771.jpeg
    954.2 KB · Views: 61
Yeah I’ve pinning my thighs. Glutes and shoulders sounds nice cause my thigh still hurts from pinning 1ml of Anomass on Sunday. Yeah I post my diet from today and workouts I did today.
You have 2 thighs

Took this picture on Monday. I weighed myself before the picture. I’m 170lbs now at the beginning of week 4 of this cycle. When I started this cycle I was a super shredded lean 155lbs. I’m up 15 pounds and still look pretty lean. Thank you domestic supply 🙏. The best quality and best service.
@DrockMalone You're looking lean already. I agree with team, you're literally ironman. Good body!

@DrockMalone can we see more diet training updates please
Yes sir! Yesterday I had breakfast at 8am. I had six eggs scrambled with two pieces of gluten free bread. One piece of bread had liver paste on it and the other piece had half of an avocado spread on it. I also had one glass of fresh squeezed Orange juice. I had lunch at 12:30pm. For lunch I had a cup of rice and a chicken stir fry with one pound of chicken breast. I put baby spinach, half a zucchini and a green pepper in the stir fry and cooked it in olive oil. I had dinner right at 6pm. For dinner I had a 16oz sirloin fried up in a cast iron skillet with olive oil, salt and pepper. I also had a pound of red potato’s with some fresh dill. For dessert I had a half pound of dates and a banana.

Yes sir! Yesterday I had breakfast at 8am. I had six eggs scrambled with two pieces of gluten free bread. One piece of bread had liver paste on it and the other piece had half of an avocado spread on it. I also had one glass of fresh squeezed Orange juice. I had lunch at 12:30pm. For lunch I had a cup of rice and a chicken stir fry with one pound of chicken breast. I put baby spinach, half a zucchini and a green pepper in the stir fry and cooked it in olive oil. I had dinner right at 6pm. For dinner I had a 16oz sirloin fried up in a cast iron skillet with olive oil, salt and pepper. I also had a pound of red potato’s with some fresh dill. For dessert I had a half pound of dates and a banana.
great thats 1 day can you do more days as you go @DrockMalone please?

and how about daily training whats happening?

Today I went to Jiu Jitsu class at 11am. Drilled for 1 hour and then rolled ten 8 minute rounds back to back for a total of 80 minutes of cardio. When I got home I did my usual routine of 100 pushups, 100 sit-ups and 100 pull-ups . After I knocked that out I did squats. 100 pounds for 5 sets of 10 reps. After that took my 20lb dumbbell pair and did 5 sets of 20 reps of bicep curls. That was my workout today.

great thats 1 day can you do more days as you go @DrockMalone please?

and how about daily training whats happening?
Today I had 6 boiled eggs for breakfast at 9am with a fresh squeezed glass of orange juice. I had lunch at 1pm and I went to in and out burger and had a double meat lettuce wrapped style with tomato and onion. I also had a French fry and a medium coke. For dinner I made chicken curry with a pound of chicken and had that with a cup of basmati rice. For dessert I had a banana. I like eating healthy. Most people don’t have the discipline to eat like I do. I think diet is where a lot of people really mess up. I like to allow myself a soda a couple times a week. That’s pretty much as bad as it gets for me. Most of the time I drink cold pressed fruit and vegetable juices.

Today I had 6 boiled eggs for breakfast at 9am with a fresh squeezed glass of orange juice. I had lunch at 1pm and I went to in and out burger and had a double meat lettuce wrapped style with tomato and onion. I also had a French fry and a medium coke. For dinner I made chicken curry with a pound of chicken and had that with a cup of basmati rice. For dessert I had a banana. I like eating healthy. Most people don’t have the discipline to eat like I do. I think diet is where a lot of people really mess up. I like to allow myself a soda a couple times a week. That’s pretty much as bad as it gets for me. Most of the time I drink cold pressed fruit and vegetable juices.
can you put up what you do tomorrow? @DrockMalone Im really interested in the updates

@DrockMalone we are waiting to see more updates today
Had breakfast at 8:30am. Made six eggs scrambled and had two pieces of gluten free bread with the eggs. I also had a fresh squeezed glass of Orange Juice. I had lunch at 12pm. I made a southwestern style Chili. I put 2lbs of ground beef into the chili with half an onion, two can of black beans, one can of corn, and 4 cans of organic crushed tomatoes. I also put 3 Serrano peppers in the chili for some heat. I ate 4 bowls for lunch. I plan on eating dinner at 6pm. I have so much chili leftover that I’m just going to eat another four bowls for dinner. For dessert I will eat a banana.