Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein needs on cycle (tren)

vilmanum

HeLLO
right now i on cycle of test enan/tren enan its a mix vial of both
taking 300mgs of each every week with aromasin and cardazol with ostarine
been eating about 100 grams of protein but feels not enough like im not growing
with my weight 90kg what is my protein intake level??
HeLP

90kg is almost 200lbs. You do at least 1gram of protein per lb of bodyweight, so that's 200grams of protein so you're about 100-120 grams off. It's like you're not getting exact 100.

you aren't growing on tren then something is wrong.

you don't need to eat a lot of tren to grow so 100g of protein a day is plenty. either your shit is bunk or your genetics aren't very good.

you just dont know how to eat, plain and simple, which means you shouldnt be using steroids or any ped's if you don't even know the basics of diet... how on earth could you understand steroids if you don't even understand diet???

learn how to eat... it's fairly common and a mistake most make. as dylan mentioned learn how to eat properly. drugs won't do anything unless you eat

What does the rest of the diet look like? 100g protein is on the lower end but you should still be growing if you are eating enough overall.

100g of protein isnt very much. It also leads me to believe your whole diet is lacking. That's your problem

It sounds like your diet might need tuning. I personally have to force myself to get enough food when I am on tren.

Between 1g and 2g of protein should be more than enough to keep you in a positive nitrogen balance.
Don't rely on shakes as the shakes are in and out fast, use shakes as supplements only.
Great protein sources: Salmon, Chicken breast, Steaks etc...
4 to 5 meals a day with some rice or pasta should be good to go.

Between 1g and 2g of protein should be more than enough to keep you in a positive nitrogen balance.
Don't rely on shakes as the shakes are in and out fast, use shakes as supplements only.
Great protein sources: Salmon, Chicken breast, Steaks etc...
4 to 5 meals a day with some rice or pasta should be good to go.

I like to get it to 2 grams per day minimum for trenbolone cycles for best results.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 64 - Grassfed beef and Grassfed whey protein,worth it? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video American Fit Nutrition Protein Powder Review: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 528 - Nutrition timing, protein, carbs, fat, post workout preworkout Steroids and SARMS 17
L How to stack sarms with protein powder Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: Whey Protein vs Vegan Protein Steroids and SARMS 12
G Need more protein on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear: The “Scoop” on Protein Powders and Meal Replacements Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Prioritize Protein Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Easy ways to get protein into your diet: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
C protein bars healthy? Steroids and SARMS 11
L protein intake and constipation Steroids and SARMS 7
D how to make protein foods fun again Steroids and SARMS 18
K no clue how you guys eat so much protein Steroids and SARMS 11
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #12 : Rest Periods That EVERY Elite Bodybuilder Needs! Steroids and SARMS 18
D Football player needs advice on pre game steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
Y Younger person needs sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
D Rookie needs guidance. Steroids and SARMS 26
E Runner needs sarms help Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: 2 Things Every Steroid User Needs Steroids and SARMS 17
J Adjusting dietary needs on sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
S 24 year old needs sarms Steroids and SARMS 15
J Nordic needs help with sarms Steroids and SARMS 9
U skinny fat guy needs sarms help Steroids and SARMS 7
Vision Approved Discover the best online store that will help you with your Anabolic needs needs www.PuritySourceLabs.ru Steroids and SARMS 53
T fitness newbie needs advice Steroids and SARMS 8
R worst cycle for dude with joint issues Steroids and SARMS 18
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 25
Lexx2004 Approved Log GW-0742, Andarine S4, S23 Two-month Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 48
Beefster300 Newbie cycle help Steroids and SARMS 1
Beefster300 First cycle/smoking weed on gear Steroids and SARMS 22
J My spring cycle adventure Steroids and SARMS 21
K 18% body fat and sarms cycle stacking Steroids and SARMS 19
S Whats your Favorite Cycle?? Steroids and SARMS 0
N how to use a kickstarter on this next cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
G 22 years old first cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
GGpump Tren and test cycle (need advice) Steroids and SARMS 23
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
F 4th cycle with testosterone need options Steroids and SARMS 21
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
L napsgear last cycle before holiday Steroids and SARMS 18
A very exciting deca cycle from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
AdriGeyer Approved Log LeanBulk Pre-cycle Training log Steroids and SARMS 57
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
N looking to run a kickstart with test 2nd cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
Q Primobolan + masteron + testosterone next cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
M geneza pharma first time cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
Noah Wixx Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 77
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 582 - How to run a 'value cycle' within budget? Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved My second cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17