Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skinny but no abs yet

ionaldo

I'm 5 ft 10 in, 25 years old, and I weigh around 170 lb
my body fat is probably ten or 11%
what do you recommend for me to take 2 start popping out my abs
you can barely see them I think I need something to make me more vascular and more hard and then I'll be able to show them off

you can train your abs daily, its one of the few muscles that you can do that and not over train them

a good steroid to pop them out would be anavar and masteron

i recommend you step up your cardio and get more consistent with diet and training... you dont really have any clue what you are doing or talking about, which is very very clear by your post... the last thing you need or want is steroids... with such a clear lack of any sort of understanding on them, you have less than zero business using them, not to mention you are too young as it is... its a horrible idea all the way around...

you can barely see them I think I need something to make me more vascular and more hard and then I'll be able to show them off
you should train abs every day and do cardio more with cardazol

do more abs with weights that will help a lot

get under 10% and they'll pop

You need to have a strong focus on your nutrition if you want to get nice vascularity and muscle hardening. It all begins there and without that aspect of it, it would be very unlikely to come anywhere near the results you are wanting

Sounds like you are the typical "skinny fat". Just keep the focus on eating a clean diet and training hard. You will build muscle and eventually see those abs popping.