Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was lied to basicstero.ws Review

Yes I suspected bad things about pharmacom labs and their front site basicstero for a long long time, expect these guys to be exposed more. I am hearing rumors at least 1 person got AIDS using pharmacom, so lets wait and see if we can find him. But imagine you using steroids that give you AIDS thats crazy!
@2Thick that's CRAZY! I heard the AIDS story from pharmacom labs but I didn't know if true but seems true. Even on reddit and other forums, the pharmacom reviews are horrible. I never understood why admins let these scammers on here. I hope they get removed ASAP!

Sounds like they really went left on the community, sad seeing that. Plenty of quality sources on here though for use

@2Thick that's CRAZY! I heard the AIDS story from pharmacom labs but I didn't know if true but seems true. Even on reddit and other forums, the pharmacom reviews are horrible. I never understood why admins let these scammers on here. I hope they get removed ASAP!
@starboy I'm hearing other forums and our community, members are coming out of the woodwork talking about how bad pharmacom labs gear is. They turned really nasty into a scammer along with basicstero. Admins Please remove these scam artists asap!

Placed my order 4 weeks ago and it was my 2nd time using basicstero so i had a good experience with them the first time
This time not so much, feel like they lied to me
The first package on this order got lost by the post office so I don't blame them for that because mistakes happen. I used to work in shipping so I know how it goes people still packages all the time or they get lost in transit. but then they said they would reship my package and they never did. so they basically lied to me. they should have never said that they agreed to reship it and then turn around and said that they weren't responsible.
Well, well, well. Here we are again, talking about our dear friends at Basicstero who turned scammers. 6 weeks ago, I placed my order with them for the second time, feeling good and confident after a positive first experience. And oh boy, was I wrong, they shipped me clearly underdosed pharmacom testosterone in the first package. Testosterone gave me no boners and blood work levels are 250!

And my 2nd package was lost from basicstero also, it's a mess.

The first package on this order got lost in transit, which, let's be honest, can happen to the best of us. I know, I used to work in shipping too. Mistakes happen, packages go missing, it's just the way it is. But here's the thing: Basicstero said they would reship my package. They promised to make it right. And then, nothing.

Nada. Zilch. Zero.

They basically lied to me. They led me on with their false promises and left me hanging in the end. And what's worse, they turned around and said they weren't responsible. Oh, the audacity! The nerve! The sheer gall!

But fear not, my fellow members. We shall not let Basicstero get away with this. We shall band together and demand the service we deserve. We shall not be fooled by their empty words and false promises of scammers. Let us take our business elsewhere, where integrity and honesty reign supreme.

So let this be a warning to all: think twice before using Basicstero, or risk being conned by their deceitful ways. As for me, I'll be taking my money and my loyalty elsewhere. And you know what they say: fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. We shall not be ashamed. We shall be wise and choose our vendors carefully.

Well, well, well. Here we are again, talking about our dear friends at Basicstero who turned scammers. 6 weeks ago, I placed my order with them for the second time, feeling good and confident after a positive first experience. And oh boy, was I wrong, they shipped me clearly underdosed pharmacom testosterone in the first package. Testosterone gave me no boners and blood work levels are 250!

And my 2nd package was lost from basicstero also, it's a mess.

The first package on this order got lost in transit, which, let's be honest, can happen to the best of us. I know, I used to work in shipping too. Mistakes happen, packages go missing, it's just the way it is. But here's the thing: Basicstero said they would reship my package. They promised to make it right. And then, nothing.

Nada. Zilch. Zero.

They basically lied to me. They led me on with their false promises and left me hanging in the end. And what's worse, they turned around and said they weren't responsible. Oh, the audacity! The nerve! The sheer gall!

But fear not, my fellow members. We shall not let Basicstero get away with this. We shall band together and demand the service we deserve. We shall not be fooled by their empty words and false promises of scammers. Let us take our business elsewhere, where integrity and honesty reign supreme.

So let this be a warning to all: think twice before using Basicstero, or risk being conned by their deceitful ways. As for me, I'll be taking my money and my loyalty elsewhere. And you know what they say: fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. We shall not be ashamed. We shall be wise and choose our vendors carefully.
@Booker41 that's not a good experience with basicstero. sorry to hear that your review is so bad on them.

I am sorry to all the members. I did support pharmacom labs and basicstero until I found out the steroids are giving members infections.

Read this thread, the member went to the hospital just now using pharmacom labs:

I don't support pharmacom labs and I don't support basicstero.ws, I hope admins remove them and expose them for being a scam.

@starboy I can verify this. I've been hearing a positive AIDS test is floating around after using pharmacom labs. To be safe I would stay FAR FAR away from this brand.