Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lab questions

EliLikesGear

V.I.P.
Logger
Hey guys, I’ve seen a ton of good things said about geneza, para pharma, dragon pharma, and euro pharmacies. I’m currently on my first cycle (test only 350mg a week bumping up to 500 a week in 6 weeks) and it’s my first week I’m doing my second pin today. I was thinking of switching to one of these other labs mentioned because the 3rd party testing with janoshik gives me peace of mind compared to the no 3rd party testing from geneza. Am I overthinking it and geneza is good enough without the testing or should I switch? Also side note (I used naps gear to buy 3 vials of gp test e250) I also don’t know if it’s working yet as it’s my first week so I’ll get bloods in another 2-3 weeks

GP is an excellent brand with tons of user feedback and if you got it from napsgear you have nothing to worry about at all, while 3rd party testing is a little peace of mind, it is not the end all be all to know the products are good or bad. I would contiune running the gear from GP get the bloodwork and post the results. I know from user feedback and test results I have seen countless times yours will come back in good standing.

Hey guys, I’ve seen a ton of good things said about geneza, para pharma, dragon pharma, and euro pharmacies. I’m currently on my first cycle (test only 350mg a week bumping up to 500 a week in 6 weeks) and it’s my first week I’m doing my second pin today. I was thinking of switching to one of these other labs mentioned because the 3rd party testing with janoshik gives me peace of mind compared to the no 3rd party testing from geneza. Am I overthinking it and geneza is good enough without the testing or should I switch? Also side note (I used naps gear to buy 3 vials of gp test e250) I also don’t know if it’s working yet as it’s my first week so I’ll get bloods in another 2-3 weeks
@EliLikesGear welcome to the anabolex family nice to see you here.

I would say to start off, I think you're overthinking, the real key is to stick to what is working already.
BUT you're new here, you will need our help during 1st cycle its crucial for community help to get results.
Do you want the anabolex family to guide you? of course big family helping you
to really help you we need you to start a NEW thread with your LOG journal, share diet training cycle and history and we guide you the whole cycle, big anabolex family of trainers for you :)

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

please put up your log
it's very important you share all your information so we can better assist you

as long as you're buying from our approved sources you got nothing to worry about
that's going to be the key

looking forward to seeing your progression
make sure you put up a log so we can track everything you're doing

In recent years, I don't recall a single instance of justified complaints about Geneza's products. When you get your gear from Naps Gear it is good. I don’t really see why to search the web for lab tests on products from well-known manufacturers that you buy from trusted sources. Most likely, getting information about quality from Janoshik or another similar service will give you data on a different batch. This makes the test results not useful for you. (We all understand that nobody is immune to mistakes and the quality of products can vary between batches.) So, don’t overthink it.

You’ll be fine. Stop overthinking. Also I’m not a fan of bumping up during the cycle. Just pick a dose and run it throughout the entire cycle

They all top notch bro