Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noob with questions

I am new to this whole concept but have done basic research online and YouTube. I’m 5’11, 170lbs, 35, trying to get to 200 and looking to try my first cycle? What do you recommend. I’m hearing I should do just test for my first time. Do I need to worry about blockers etc? I’m pretty dialed in on training and diet. Have put on 35 lbs in the past year but struggling to reveal my stomach or keep my body fat % below 18. Thanks in advance!

if you run testosterone at a dosage greater then what your body should produce then of course you should use an AI or you risk estrogen issues

I am new to this whole concept but have done basic research online and YouTube. I’m 5’11, 170lbs, 35, trying to get to 200 and looking to try my first cycle? What do you recommend. I’m hearing I should do just test for my first time. Do I need to worry about blockers etc? I’m pretty dialed in on training and diet. Have put on 35 lbs in the past year but struggling to reveal my stomach or keep my body fat % below 18. Thanks in advance!
testosterone 1st time is usually the right way and most guys do that

500mgs testosterone enanthate/week
10mgs aromasin EOD (estrogen control Ai)
7caps n2guard ed (organ liver support)

you doing a first cycle so you need to share with us your LOG journal its a must so we can guide you and help you with mistakes

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My First testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

500mgs test and aromasin and LOG IT

500mgs testosterone with 50mgs anavar 7caps n2guard 20mgs cardarine and aromasin 5-10mgs
LOG for sure

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Check our articles. I'd go with dbol

Consider TEST ENAN-500mgs, weekly, AROMASIN-5mgs, daily, plus add N2Guard for organs support, very important to your health

500 Test is a good starting cycle. I would agree with the other guys. Ancillaries are a very good thing to add to your cycle. Aromasin is a good choice. watch Dylan's video and start a log. that's the best way to follow through and get more guidance.