Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

paleo diet thoughts

dorinet

what is the deal with everyone i run into who is doing paleo dieting lately? is that something that someone started pushing online and now everyone is jumping on the wagon or is it something that i am just now realizing? how would you even manage to correctly eat paleo food when everything is in packages and fast food these days?

I like paleo it's a good diet vs the regular american diet, so it's really something good if you can manage it right.

fast food companies are pushing paleo to people bigtime, but you will NEVER eat true paleo at any restaurant especially fast food.

remember true paleo diet is NOTHING like what we see today. there weren't cows walking around during caveman days. a true paleo diet would be a complete feast or famine type diet and meat consumption is very rare unless you got super lucky. there weren't farmed animals in those times

Any diet will work if you stick with it. I have a few simple principles: no processed foods, lots of raw fruits and veggies, protein from chicken, eggs, grass fed beef, lots of healthy fats.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E paleo diet with sarms? Steroids and SARMS 18
K On Paleo diet fad Steroids and SARMS 8
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 25
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez's Diet Revealed: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything - James Hollingshead Episode - 50 : Gear, Training, and Diet Leading Up to the Arnold Classic Steroids and SARMS 18
chrissyontest Approved Log Chrissyontest Muscle Building and Carnivore Diet Log Steroids and SARMS 682
AKS1234 Approved Log My Pre Anavar Diet Training Log Steroids and SARMS 282
AureliantheGreast Approved Log My Pre-Cycle training and diet Log - AureliantheGreasts Steroids and SARMS 157
Hoovtob Approved Log My Past and Current Cycle - Diet - Training Log Steroids and SARMS 73
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 546 - KISS Principle for Diet - how? Steroids and SARMS 20
D Approved Log DP1299 Cycle/Diet Log Steroids and SARMS 37
jasonhill800 Avoid These Diet Mistakes: Part 2 Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Avoid These Diet Mistakes: Part 1 Steroids and SARMS 15
M Changing up diet on steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 442 IIFYM, Fasting, Organic foods, Oils, and many Diet myths busted. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio 430 Steroids and Sarms for Females. Diet and training tips for ladies. Steroids and SARMS 11
Richardbrown Napsgear: The Ultimate Testosterone Diet for Men Over 40 Steroids and SARMS 10
T Cycle, diet, log, thoughts? Steroids and SARMS 14
B Gomad diet Steroids and SARMS 12
A cutting diet and sarms Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli Easy ways to get protein into your diet: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #364-Big Fasting Diet Episode (no food 19days?!?!) Steroids and SARMS 7
S carb diet question Steroids and SARMS 7
E diet soda and throwing up Steroids and SARMS 10
S how does my diet look? Steroids and SARMS 6
M keto diet macros help Steroids and SARMS 8
R no bullshit bodybuilding diet guru Steroids and SARMS 12
H daily diet from whole foods Steroids and SARMS 3
Z differences between no carb diet and keto Steroids and SARMS 7
D egg and wine diet making a comeback? Steroids and SARMS 9
L diet soda everyday Steroids and SARMS 9
R best diet for reducing bloat Steroids and SARMS 8
P body for life diet Steroids and SARMS 7
H dukan diet protocol Steroids and SARMS 9
C Carnivore diet legit? Steroids and SARMS 9
V what is a kosher diet? Steroids and SARMS 9
T cookie diet a fad? Steroids and SARMS 8
C anyone heard of DASH diet? Steroids and SARMS 10
G Western diet meaning Steroids and SARMS 7
Y doing a plant based diet for 2 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
M South beach diet thoughts? Steroids and SARMS 9
T what is the Zone diet? Steroids and SARMS 7
L Carnivore diet not good? Steroids and SARMS 6
S doing some deca and anavar thoughts Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Stacking oral steroids facts and thoughts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
T geneza pharma ideas and thoughts Steroids and SARMS 17
H sarms cycle options and thoughts Steroids and SARMS 23
dylangemelli Video My thoughts on steroid use and whether I condone it: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
B Next cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 22
P Geneza pharma cycle review and thoughts Steroids and SARMS 18