Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on basicstero orals

asjeo29

Basicstero has a really good lineup on orals and i am excited to buy a few of them
One of the things I have noticed is they have two options generally and they are 10 mg and 25 mg per pill. is the 10 mg only for females who are looking to dose it much lower or is it something that males can also grab in just take multiple times throughout the day. how do you determine which to get is my main question?

not sure how you are thinking a lower dose oral is for females only.. its nice to have multiple options so you can manipulate your dosing.. im utterly lost as to how you would ever think that is for females only... makes me wonder if you can tie your own shoes

Basicstero has a really good lineup on orals and i am excited to buy a few of them
One of the things I have noticed is they have two options generally and they are 10 mg and 25 mg per pill. is the 10 mg only for females who are looking to dose it much lower or is it something that males can also grab in just take multiple times throughout the day. how do you determine which to get is my main question?
Basicstero has anavar from pharmacom same with winstrol.

If you buy 10mgs pharmacom anavar it's a tablet, just break it into 4 using a pill cutter and you get 2.5mgs per 1 piece of the cut tablet.

@Rick T check this

A compound does not know if you are male or female -- Anavar is Anavar no matter what size pill.
How much someone takes is up to the individual.

Myself and my client have always used the 10 mg because of availability at the time and so we may dial in exactly what we want and, as you mentioned, some people like to spread a dosage to different times in the day (am/pm, pre-workout etc,).
I can see how the 25 mg would be great for people running higher dosages and just want more mg per pill, and just takes less pills to get there.
But higher dosage can also be achieved by simply taking more of the 10 mg.

Someone may split either size pill or take multiple of either size pill -- it all just depends upon how much you choose to take and how it fits your protocol.
There is nothing better or worse about a 10 mg vs a 25 mg pill.

It simply gives you more options to fit whatever preference you may have for your current plan.

Pharmacom Labs 25 mg Anavar ("Oxandrolonos 25"): https://basicstero.ws/oral-steroids/oxandrolonos-25
and
Pharmacom Labs 10 mg Anavar ("Oxandrolonos"): https://basicstero.ws/oral-steroids/oxandrolonos-10

Pharmacom anavar is actually very strong so I always start with lower dose and move up if that makes sense.

depends on your needs right

I like 10mgs to take the whole day thats why I always buy from basicstero, easy to get the quality tabs

basicstero.ws is the anavar king because they have pharmacom
my clients are on 10mgs 4x/day right now with anavar