Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

going from strength training to bodybuilding

jelsode

okay so I have always much preferred strength training just like the ability to go heavy and do low repetitions
call it being lazy I don’t care but it’s a hell of a lot easier to do 12 or 15 sets then do heavy volume and be a bodybuilder
I’m looking to challenge myself though over the next year in switch to more heavy volume and bodybuilding instead of powerlifting
for someone like me who is stronger than most how would you adjust your training
for example should I still do compound lifts or do I just do isolation lifts

okay so I have always much preferred strength training just like the ability to go heavy and do low repetitions
call it being lazy I don’t care but it’s a hell of a lot easier to do 12 or 15 sets then do heavy volume and be a bodybuilder
I’m looking to challenge myself though over the next year in switch to more heavy volume and bodybuilding instead of powerlifting
for someone like me who is stronger than most how would you adjust your training
with bodybuilding use more volume and more reps and sets

there are variations of strength training a lot of times people will stick to six repetitions or less

I would focus on compound but do all

That is so incorrect, put 225lbs on a bar and do 20x20 with perfect technique every rep full range of motion, not easy just like Bench 300+ lbs isn't easy for 5 reps for vasty majority of people, each method is hard just in a different way mentally and physically

Good luck on your journey brother, not only does the training change but so does the supplementation! If you need any help with your new cycle feel free to ask me!