Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Nicks Workout Log

thanks for the advice guys. Like I said, def new to this. Was on TRT for low test but insurance don’t cover it so I get it myself now instead of through a dr. TRTNation. Which is who I got the hcg from. I will save that for after as I don’t plan on going through them anymore and wanna have something just in case I have to come off god forbid. So is 300mg sustainable to take for a long period? Or should I cycle down alil from time to time? Will def get the carbs outta there and stick with eggs and oatmeal and bananas and stuff like that for breakfast. Appreciate you guys and hope everyone has a great day!

Triceps

3 sets of 10 dips

4 sets of 10 kickbacks 10lbs

4 sets of 10 rope pushdowns 30lbs

3 sets standing overhead dumbbell extensions 20lbs

3 sets of 20 hanging leg raises

2 sets of 30 laying leg raises

Breakfast was 3 eggs, grits, 2 potato’s, boost shake, 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter, and strawberries and blueberries mixed with a SPRINKLE of sugar. Now I’m working on my college work before work at 130. Going for cybersecurity Bachelors. Gotta lot going on but still tryna get bulked up before I try and rip it up! Have a great day guys! KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!
Where is the rest of the food for the day

thanks for the advice guys. Like I said, def new to this. Was on TRT for low test but insurance don’t cover it so I get it myself now instead of through a dr. TRTNation. Which is who I got the hcg from. I will save that for after as I don’t plan on going through them anymore and wanna have something just in case I have to come off god forbid. So is 300mg sustainable to take for a long period? Or should I cycle down alil from time to time? Will def get the carbs outta there and stick with eggs and oatmeal and bananas and stuff like that for breakfast. Appreciate you guys and hope everyone has a great day!
@Boomboombaran You can get hcg but how much do you plan to use? I would stack hcg with hcgenerate so you can get the max out of it.

IM BACK! Had some shit happen and I got off track. No more!

15 mins pf jumping jacks
100 wide pushups
100 staggered pushups
100 standard pushups
4 sets of 15 30lb front shoulder raises

Had bagel with cream cheese for breakfast with 2 boost shakes and apple with a few tbsps of peanut butter

Lunch was 2 grilled chicken strips with sweet potato fries

Dinner is TBD. Really think I wanna get into meal prepping to make this shit easier tbh.

Attached is a new picture of where I’m at. Probably not the best lighting but best I got atm. Hope everyone is crushing it and I’m looking forward to getting back into this!

I’m on 250mg a week of test cyp split Monday and Thursday. A little piece of AI IF I feel I need it. Thinking of adding something that will help the process. I’m open to any suggestions guys.
IMG_0844.jpeg

IM BACK! Had some shit happen and I got off track. No more!

15 mins pf jumping jacks
100 wide pushups
100 staggered pushups
100 standard pushups
4 sets of 15 30lb front shoulder raises

Had bagel with cream cheese for breakfast with 2 boost shakes and apple with a few tbsps of peanut butter

Lunch was 2 grilled chicken strips with sweet potato fries

Dinner is TBD. Really think I wanna get into meal prepping to make this shit easier tbh.

Attached is a new picture of where I’m at. Probably not the best lighting but best I got atm. Hope everyone is crushing it and I’m looking forward to getting back into this!

I’m on 250mg a week of test cyp split Monday and Thursday. A little piece of AI IF I feel I need it. Thinking of adding something that will help the process. I’m open to any suggestions guys. View attachment 7171
@Boomboombaran welcome back, we are happy to see you going at it.

Lets see more updates as you go.

with your testosterone, you can add some tbol and n2guard its a must.

what supplements you taking in?

You really need to dial in your diet
your body wants nutritious food it doesn't want bagels and cream cheese or fries
check some of the other logs especially the guys in Australia who are eating a much better diet than Americans are and are much healthier and much leaner than Americans for a reason