Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First cycle Log - Testosterone Enanthate Only

EliLikesGear

V.I.P.
Logger
Hey guys I made a post talking about labs and everyone helped and also told me to make a log so here it is. First I'm going to start with some current stats and then talk about the actual cycle.
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 180 lbs
Test level before steroids 455 ng
everything else was in the ref range
My current bench is only 225 for like 2-3. It used to be 295 but I had gotten tendinitis in both elbows. That along with switching to more hypertrophy training made me less strong but gained a lot more size.
I've been training for many years naturally, the diet has been on point after the first 3 years along with the training.
Now as for my training, I lift 5-6 days a week I do push-pull legs and program in days for muscles I think need more work ie: rear delts I might do on a rest day if I don't feel tired or with legs, etc same thing with biceps triceps whatever muscle group I feel needs more work. my diet currently is I eat 40% carbs 40% protein 20% fats.
The cycle Im currently taking 350mg test e from geneza I pinned for the first time 175mg/.7ml of Test e 250 on Monday aug 19 2024 and I pinned another 175mg yesterday Aug 22 I'm planning on running 350 a week for 6 weeks then 500mg for 10 weeks. So September 30 is the day I up the dose to 500mg for 10 more weeks. Thats it for my first cycle after that I'm going to drop down to 200-250mg a week for around 12 weeks until my next cycle. Im going to get my bloodwork taken in another week or so (Ik its early just want to see where my test levels are on 350) then I will get my bloodwork taken at/near the end of 500mg and again right before my second cycle to see what 250 has me at and just to make sure everything is healthy. As for my second cycle most likely test+primo or something similar nothing crazy

Hey guys I made a post talking about labs and everyone helped and also told me to make a log so here it is. First I'm going to start with some current stats and then talk about the actual cycle.
My current bench is only 225 for like 2-3. It used to be 295 but I had gotten tendinitis in both elbows. That along with switching to more hypertrophy training made me less strong but gained a lot more size.
I've been training for many years naturally, the diet has been on point after the first 3 years along with the training.
Now as for my training, I lift 5-6 days a week I do push-pull legs and program in days for muscles I think need more work ie: rear delts I might do on a rest day if I don't feel tired or with legs, etc same thing with biceps triceps whatever muscle group I feel needs more work. my diet currently is I eat 40% carbs 40% protein 20% fats.
The cycle Im currently taking 350mg test e from geneza I pinned for the first time 175mg/.7ml of Test e 250 on Monday aug 19 2024 and I pinned another 175mg yesterday Aug 22 I'm planning on running 350 a week for 6 weeks then 500mg for 10 weeks. So September 30 is the day I up the dose to 500mg for 10 more weeks. Thats it for my first cycle after that I'm going to drop down to 200-250mg a week for around 12 weeks until my next cycle. Im going to get my bloodwork taken in another week or so (Ik its early just want to see where my test levels are on 350) then I will get my bloodwork taken at/near the end of 500mg and again right before my second cycle to see what 250 has me at and just to make sure everything is healthy. As for my second cycle most likely test+primo or something similar nothing crazy
@EliLikesGear welcome big time now to the anabolex family :) happy to see guys on geneza pharma gear and logging it.

Please share more day to day information with us.

Diet, Training, Cardio
Diet, please share foods and meals and when you eat them
Training, please share actual exercises reps sets and weights
cardio how much do you do?
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
what supps you use? multis? probiotics?

pictures
please share pictures of you face blurred
pics of your meals
pics of your training
pics of your supps
pics of your gear

thank you and share more :)

nice brother I'm looking forward to seeing this
post up more of your training and give us an idea of your training Style

you're gonna have a great log
I'm looking forward to following it

What's the range for you (no mention of your age)

@EliLikesGear Welcome bro....good start to the log.......

So everyone was asking for some pictures. Here are some pictures back pic is from almost 2 months ago was less lean than compared to now going into my bulk on gear my daily supplements are also in the pictures along with 2 of the meals I eat one is quick microwave burritos 450cal 37g protein the other is my beef rice potato and veggies meal prep. Cardio I try to get 30 min a day of good walking along with my regular steps just for heart health I also do boxing/jujitsu. I also dropped in a photo of my natty bloodwork (ik I should’ve gotten a more comprehensive test for my next bloodwork it will be a comprehensive men’s health panel) I think I answered most if not all of everyone’s questions so far. Let me know what else you’d like to see I’ll try to post frequent/semi frequent updates depending on time and if I’m busy or not.
IMG_0368.jpeg

IMG_0366.jpeg
IMG_0364.jpeg
IMG_0363.jpeg
IMG_0367.jpeg

B
What's the range for you (no mention of your age)
Bloodwork says around 200-800 I mean realistically it depends on time of test diet sleep etc. the time I took the test I was cutting for awhile which could’ve easily made it go down along with around 5 hours of sleep compared to my usual 8-9 I also noticed the test made me sleep quality better

nice brother I'm looking forward to seeing this
post up more of your training and give us an idea of your training Style
Every muscle group twice a week with specific muscle programmed days when needed. Some strength but mostly slow and intense hypertrophy training. 3-5 exercises for larger muscle groups (legs, back, chest) and 1-2 exercises for smaller muscle groups (biceps, triceps, front delt, side delt, rear delt etc) 1-3 sets to failure per exercise depending on the day, how the muscle feels etc.