Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a typical leg routine like?

jario30

I am going to switch my training to more split training
That means legs will be dedicated to 1 day
funny because a few years back I didn't even train my legs at all lol
What is an example of leg day for you with your sets and reps and different exercises you are doing

I like to hit the heavier lifting first while my legs are fresh. but i will also do some lunges to warm things up

don't forget your calves and lower front part of the muscles too the tibia

Warm up adducters &abductors, walking lunges
Different variety of squats hack/leg press etc
Ham curls,leg extensions, calve raises seated& or standing.i have some days focused on hams and others focused on quads.DO NOT EVER SKIP LEG DAY

I am going to switch my training to more split training
That means legs will be dedicated to 1 day
funny because a few years back I didn't even train my legs at all lol
What is an example of leg day for you with your sets and reps and different exercises you are doing
I do mainly squats and deadlifts for legs, the big lifts

mainly squats and walking lunges for me

It all depends on what you want to target brother. If you are looking to work your adductor, biceps femoral, semitendinosus, and semimembranosus, then by all means try 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps of Barbell Goodmornings as a beginner. For hams and soleus training, go I'd go for 4 sets of 10 to 12 reps of DB Romanian Deadlift as an int. but as a beginner you can do 3 sets brother. Stay safe.

I typically hit squats first or I won't have energy for them later in the session. Then some accessory work with leg curls, leg extensions, lunges, calf raises, etc.